Festival of the Arts Workshops

radev104

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how long the Photography 101 workshops are at the Festival of the Arts? I'm thinking of doing some of the photography ones but want to know how to plan the rest of the day.

And did anyone do any of them? How are they?

The free seminars seemed to last around 30 minutes; the paid ones are longer and the animation drawing classes are shorter.

There was a photography seminar going on while we were in line for the animation class so we got to listen and watch from the line. I'm sure it depends on the instructor but the guy was interesting and lots of people engaged him afterwards with questions.

The free seminars seemed to last around 30 minutes; the paid ones are longer and the animation drawing classes are shorter.

There was a photography seminar going on while we were in line for the animation class so we got to listen and watch from the line. I'm sure it depends on the instructor but the guy was interesting and lots of people engaged him afterwards with questions.

Do you need to sign up in advance for the free seminars? Just curious how it works? How early do you need to line up?

Also, is it easy to walk into an animation class?

Do you need to sign up in advance for the free seminars? Just curious how it works? How early do you need to line up?

Also, is it easy to walk into an animation class?

They have a line you just join - I didn't see sign-ups or anything. For the seminar that was going on when we arrived, there were still empty seats along the edges. It's held in an open space so anyone could stand at the back and listen/watch, or even stand in the shop area along the railing.

We got in line for the animation 20 minutes before it started and there were ~10 people ahead of us. The line slowly built behind us but everyone got in + others that wandered in after we were seated. So, we probably didn't have to stand in line but we were there and there isn't much nearby to do just to kill 20 minutes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter