Festival of the Arts - Various Artists Signings

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
I am trying to find the list of the various artist and dates that will be signing their art during the FOTA. I will be in the World February 3rd through the 8th.

I am trying to find the list of the various artist and dates that will be signing their art during the FOTA. I will be in the World February 3rd through the 8th.
Only because I talked to him recently, I know that Brian Blackmore will be there again this year.

Larry Dotson is there this weekend. He said he's coming back towards the end of the festival, but I'm not sure of the exact dates. He has a Facebook page that I'm sure you could ask him on. He just posted about being there through Monday, but not about the future dates he mentioned to me.
We were very excited to stumble upon him in Norway. He was very sweet and talked to us about the pieces we were buying.

I messaged Joey Chou back in November and he confirmed that he would be there and signing his art. Said they were only letting them sell Disney inspired art this year and not personal stuff.

On the Disney Parks Merchandise website they have a list of the artists with the date, time and place that they will be appearing.

Just note, we were there Monday and Thursday .... MANY were not there. Most booths open with CM but no artist.

Anyone see anything from Darren Wilson by any chance?

I wish David willardson would do some new larger pieces?

Larry Dotson is there this weekend. He said he's coming back towards the end of the festival, but I'm not sure of the exact dates. He has a Facebook page that I'm sure you could ask him on. He just posted about being there through Monday, but not about the future dates he mentioned to me.
We were very excited to stumble upon him in Norway. He was very sweet and talked to us about the pieces we were buying.

I bought one of his pieces as well! I love his Haunted Mansion series.

I did see some Darren Wilson pieces - it was on the far side of World Showcase somewhere around America or Japan maybe? He wasn't there at the time I was passing through, but I don't know if he was there that day or not. They were in one of the "tents" that have two or three artists all grouped together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!