Festival of the Arts returns January 17th

I'm glad they are doing the 4 performers shows with each pair. Last years was amazing.

Wish we were there for this again. We went once before and it quickly became our favourite festival. We signed up for one of the painting workshops, which turned out to be a wonderful memory with a souvenir to bring home. Highly recommend doing one of these.
We liked the artsy food booths and the fun photo opportunities.

The Broadway dining packages open for reservations on November 14. I hope they add more restaurant choices before then, only Biergarten and Rose & Crown are listed right now

Last edited:
Jumping on this thread! This will be our first Festival of the Arts as we arrive Jan 18! We are lucky to hit them all this "season": F&W already, will be hitting Festival of the Holidays, Arts, and then F&G (also did F&G this past spring).

I'm not sure if i can drop links from the Disney Food Blog so on the off chance that I can't here's a screen shot from their pages on this festival and the dining packages

For those who have done the art classes before. What are the sizes of the canvases? Only doing carry-on. Or would shipping home be a better option?

The Broadway dining packages open for reservations on November 14. I hope they add more restaurant choices before then, only Biergarten and Rose & Crown are listed right now
Hi! Can you share more info about this? This will be my first time going during this festival. Is it difficult to get seats without the dining package priority seating? TIA!

Hi! Can you share more info about this? This will be my first time going during this festival. Is it difficult to get seats without the dining package priority seating? TIA!

We’ve never had trouble getting seats and have never had to wait in line to get a good seat. We walk up right before the concert. Others might have experienced something different, but we’ve always been able to have a pick of good seats. The festival is great! You will enjoy it, I’m sure!

We’ve never had trouble getting seats and have never had to wait in line to get a good seat. We walk up right before the concert. Others might have experienced something different, but we’ve always been able to have a pick of good seats. The festival is great! You will enjoy it, I’m sure!
Same here. Never used a dining package for a concert and get good seats. We do try to get in line about 20 min before showtime though for best choice of seats (they start letting standby into the theater about 15-20 min before showtime for the middle and last shows of the night). This is on Friday and Saturday nights. I think the first show of the night is the most popular/fills up quicker. We love the disney on broadway concerts!

The number has been changed. You now call (407) WDW-FEST or (407) 939-3378 and registration is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter