Festival of the Arts: Final Day

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We have been planning a Mardi Gras at Port Orleans trip and we see that the Festival of the Arts ends the Monday before Fat Tuesday. We had been planning on driving down from Atlanta on Monday but have been captivated by the idea of spending the day at Epcot on Monday and have therefore decided to add and extra day off-site, I have a couple of questions about the festival:

1. Will the artist booths with the art displays still be there on Monday or will some of them pack up after the weekend and leave?

2. Will the Annual passholder magnets still be available? If so, where can we pick them up?

Any help would be appreciated.

I've never been there on the last day of Fest of the Arts, but I have for other Festivals. I have not seen any booths/ vendors leave early for those. Of course, that's no guarantee, but ..... As far as the magnets go, it would be very hard to predict that. I've seen them have MORE than enough for some festivals and far less than what was needed for others. So how's that for a non-answer answer. Wish I could be more definitive, but that's honestly how it goes at Disney.

I've never done the very last day of the arts festival, but I don't think any booths would pack up early and leave. We have been there that last weekend and it was just as packed as the other days during the festival.
We got our magnets last Saturday and the location was in a weird spot. There's so much construction going on, it's possible the location may change by your trip. But the line for magnets was on a pathway on the back side of the Innoventions building. Walk past Electric Umbrella and to the end of the Innoventions building. Turn left down the little pathway that brings you along the back side of the Innoventions building. There will be a sign posted too. The line was very long, and cms were at a back entrance of the temporary MouseGears location. CMs scan your magicband and adults have to show photo ID. Then you have to exit through the temp MouseGears gift shop. lol.
Definitely watch the Disney on Broadway on concert! I haven't seen a 4-person concert yet, but Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland will be in your concert and they are my favorite disney on broadway pairing! They are amazing singers, have great chemistry together and are so funny. I'm sure it will be a great show.

I've never done the very last day of the arts festival, but I don't think any booths would pack up early and leave. We have been there that last weekend and it was just as packed as the other days during the festival.
We got our magnets last Saturday and the location was in a weird spot. There's so much construction going on, it's possible the location may change by your trip. But the line for magnets was on a pathway on the back side of the Innoventions building. Walk past Electric Umbrella and to the end of the Innoventions building. Turn left down the little pathway that brings you along the back side of the Innoventions building. There will be a sign posted too. The line was very long, and cms were at a back entrance of the temporary MouseGears location. CMs scan your magicband and adults have to show photo ID. Then you have to exit through the temp MouseGears gift shop. lol.
Definitely watch the Disney on Broadway on concert! I haven't seen a 4-person concert yet, but Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland will be in your concert and they are my favorite disney on broadway pairing! They are amazing singers, have great chemistry together and are so funny. I'm sure it will be a great show.
Thanks. We’re really looking forward to this trip in general. We did a 9 day theme park commando trip in December and are going to have a relaxed, 5 day trip this time. Only 3 park days and a lot of resort time, but we are really intrigued by this festival.

Thanks. We’re really looking forward to this trip in general. We did a 9 day theme park commando trip in December and are going to have a relaxed, 5 day trip this time. Only 3 park days and a lot of resort time, but we are really intrigued by this festival.
I don't know if you have (young) kids or not, but my DS(10) really enjoyed doing the Spin Art. This is the first year it's been at the festival. He had fun, and we got a piece of his own "artwork" to bring home.

I don't know if you have (young) kids or not, but my DS(10) really enjoyed doing the Spin Art. This is the first year it's been at the festival. He had fun, and we got a piece of his own "artwork" to bring home.
We are near senior citizens with grown children and it is just going to be the two of us. We did see the Spin Art on one of the YouTube shows and it looked like fun.

We're making a trip over Mardi Gras as well (also staying at PO!), and I was so excited when I realized we'd get one day of Festival of the Arts. It's the only festival I haven't caught, so I am really happy to hear we should get the full experience on the last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!