Fellow DVC Members,, Le Cellier?

MrGrumpy222

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to get into the Le Cellier at EPCOT's Canada section. For 3 years we have called the 90 days out and it was booked up each time. I called 90 days out this time, which is now less that 66 since I arrive at OKW on 12/1/05, and again I was told nearly a month ago it was booked up. What goes on there? Is it really that good? The menu looks good and the atmosphere, that I have only seen pictures, seems nice but what gives? :confused3 What is really going on? I had to call an audible at the line of scrimage and book Ohana's (Turns out I'd rather be there anyway) Anyone else have this problem? :confused3
Cheers :wave:

We have been 3 or 4 times and have walked in with no problems. Maybe everybody is after the cheese soup. :confused3

It's worth the wait .... steaks are very nice

David

Candlelight Processional dinner packages have taken up a large number of the places for Le Cellier at the time you are going. In addition, depending on the number in your party (for example, 2 or a large group), Le Cellier has extremely limited seating.

Doctor P said:
Candlelight Processional dinner packages have taken up a large number of the places for Le Cellier at the time you are going. In addition, depending on the number in your party (for example, 2 or a large group), Le Cellier has extremely limited seating.

We go at the same time each year and the Candlelight Processional would explain it. Thanks Doctor P :wave2:

We go every time we are there, the food is amazing. If you can't get dinner, try booking for lunch.....the food is just as good, and costs alittle less! Good luck.

We also love Le Celier, the food is excellent. We go for lunch and never have a problem, we just walk in, no ressie, no wait. They close after lunch at 3 or 4. We do like to eat, but do not enjoy the oversized entrees at most restaurants, so lunch is served in smaller portions, which works for us.

Good Luck

I'd suggest trying to walk-in w/o a PS. In July, we couldn't get PS's for any restaurant we wanted during normal meal times. However, we were able to walk-in and get seated fairly quickly every time. We did this at Boma, O'Hana, Spoodles, Rose and Crown, and a few others. One caveat, we were prepared to wait 1+ hours if we had to.

I wondered why we were shut out of PS's when each restaurant wasn't really full.

CapeCodFam said:
....(snip)....I wondered why we were shut out of PS's when each restaurant wasn't really full.
Probably because some people make PS, don't show up and neglect to cancel.

I know some people make multiple PS for the same meal because "they don't know where they will be at meal time and don't like to commit ahead of time". IMHO, that is very rude.

Best wishes-

Excellent food. I also could not get for Dec this year. I did wait a couple days off the 90 days. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

We haven't eaten there and based on all the rave reviews, decided we wanted to try it. I called at the 90 day mark and was able to get a reservation for 12/18. Wanted 6:30, but had to settle for 5:30. It's only two of us. I see others have suggested saying you are a group of 3 or 4 and then cancelling out the other 1 or 2 the day of and you'll have gotten your reservation. We didn't have to do that. Got a reservation - no problem. Can't wait.

Booked our anniversary dinner for 10/10 @7:00pm 52 days out no problem??
Don't give up its worth it! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter