Fellow Coleman tt owners?

I had two different Colemans TT's in the 90's. Never any problems with them over the 12 years of owning them. Then owned a Starcraft Hybrid for another 10 years and now a 5'th wheel. Kinda miss the TT years but we got old!

any people out there who have a newer Coleman tt ,15,16,17? Love it? Dump it?

We had a 2017 1805RB, went on 4 camping trips within 6 months and loved it. Zero issues with the TT however, our last 5 day camping trip, it rained 4 out of the 5 days and the little 18 footer got quite cramped. So, we traded it for a 31' FW. Loved the little 18' Coleman TT for it ease of pulling and maneuverability.

Well since we just bought ours I can speak to this lol. I was hard set on buying a Coleman. Like went to the lot intending to buy one but camping world was having their end of the model year clearance so they also had the Heartland Mallard's in our same price range. After sitting in the Coleman vs. the Heartland, the furnishing and what not seemed to be a higher quality in the Heartland. They have the same 3 year structural warranty as the Coleman. We too were looking at the smaller ones, cause it's just the 2 of us, but after thinking about it we figured if we're going to finance it for so long, might as well get something with more space. For just a little more than the Coleman's we were looking at, we got a slide on both sides, an outdoor kitchen w/TV hookup, and a huge bathroom. We went with a 31' but they do have some similar sized to the Coleman. I would definitely look at the Heartland Mallards if they are available near you (it's a Camping World only brand)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!