Feeling accomplished two days four parks!

tkbk

Mouseketeer
Flew to GA from west coast for 4 day quick grandkids visit, was missing them terribly. First morning woke up 7 year old says wish we could go to disneyworld I said ok let me make a call. I called DVC (yes I am a member). Got SSR for three night, we ran to fort gordon got them all Military four day hopper special. Got in the car for a 6 hour drive left about 3pm, got stuck on I-95 in a semi roll over accident. Ended up being an 8 hour drive. Got to SSR went to bed had two days , with a 29yr daughter and her 7,6 and 3 year old we hit AK first, snag with military ticket activation to bands took hour to straighten out , but got out and about did safari and a few things then got in and yak n yeti then off to SSR for an hour of pool time then quick nap and then off to MK for a 1am emh night. Next morning up for EPCOT there by 10 thanks to FP+ got some major rides in then nice lunch at VIa Napoli then off to HS played at frozen dance party did shopping , nice dinner at Brown Derby then 15 minutes before Frozen fireworks and they were awesome , then off to SSR and bed. AWESOME two days four parks PHEW even with a 7,6 and 3 yr old and everyone feels great. Can't believe it since normally I give hubby and me at least ten days at wdw. I am feeling very accomplished and also a happy grandma! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Holy cow! You aren't kidding! It sounds like you had a blast and I LOVE that it was such a spontaneous trip:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter