FEEBEE on ATKINS Pt 1 please feel free to post

Hi, FeeBee! How's it going on WW? Do you have a good leader?
Drop by your journal when you have a minute and let me know how you're doing!:)

Lulu

hi guys,

thanx for your support,

I have been really busy, and I am not making excuses, I had 3 attempted frauds/raids at my Bank last week. this is the first time anything like this has happened to me before in the last 10 years. And i needed the cops 3 times in 1 day!!

I am on track still well sort of!

Today
Breakfast: Apple

lunch Pancake filled with roasted veg in tom sauce and salad.

dinner : French Onion soup (tinned low carb and fat)

Several drinks (Bud!)

BUT............ 1 hour running/fast walking.

and lots of netball this week.

I'm glad to see you're back Feebee. You've had your hands full haven't you? Sorry I can't spend too much time visiting, but I wanted you to know that we've been hoping you'd come back and you have! Good for you Feebee, we're here for you when you need support. Have a good day and I'll try to pop in on you soon.:D

Oh Feebee!! How traumatic!! All that stress would have sent me into quite a binge!! I'm glad you're back and your exercise sounds great! It should help relieve some of that stress.

We're thinking of you and cheering for you!!

Oh my, what's going on over there. 3 in one day, glad to hear you are ok. :D

Three cheers for you and staying on track:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Running/walking & netball - you go girl!

My gosh, FeeBee, what a week you had! Glad to know that you're able to find time to exercise and head off some of that stress! Bet there's nothing like a good game of netball to clear your head!

Hang in there,
Lulu

Hello Feebee, it's been awhile hasn't it? Just wanted to take a minute to say a quick hello. It's been a busy week as I'm sure it has been for you. Hope everying is well with you. Talk to you soon....:D

Hi Feebee! :wave:

I'm thinking of you and sending good wishes your way!! I hope all is going well and no more excitement at work!!

Are you still out there? Hope you're hanging in and living healthy!

Hope to hear from you soon:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter