February Promo Codes?

JessNewt

I've got nothing to do today but smile :)
Hello all!

Apologies if this is asked all the time, but I'm a Disney World newbie, and I really want to get it RIGHT!

My family and I will be visiting the World in the beginning of February of 2017. Are there normally room only promo codes available during this time frame? We are staying at the Polynesian, and while we have budgeted for the room, every time I see the estimated price I get that just-punched-in-the-gut feeling. If there is any way to tone down that number a bit then I'm all over it! But the way discounts work seems to be so complicated and intricate, I just can't wrap my brain around it.

I see there seems to be seasonal discounts, and I see Fall and Spring mentioned often, but what about the winter?

I appreciate your help! Only been here a day but already have weeks worth of questions answered! You all are the best!

I'm fairly certain that there are no specials (through Disney) available for those dates anymore. There was some kind of special - though I don't know the specifics - that had to be booked during late 2015 for early 2016 months. The current promotions are for spring and early summer dates.

There may be specials through other travel sites but I don't use those so I wouldn't know.
HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts