February Crowds

scguy3312

Earning My Ears
I was wondering what crowds were like during the first couple weeks of February. My family and I plan on going either Feb 2-8 or Feb 9-15.

Feb 2-8 involves Super Bowl Sunday and Feb 9-15 involves Valentines Day and the beginning of President's Day weekend.

I would assume the first week would be less crowded, but I would like some opinions from people who have gone during that time frame.

I usually go during September, so I'm spoiled by minimal crowds. If someone can compare it to September, that'd be great as well.

TIA

Edit: Just figured out how to use the search feature and that answered some of my questions (apparently it was more crowded than normal last year). But if anyone wants to chime in, that's cool.

Last edited:
We were only during February once but found the crowds very light, preferable to September. I would do 2nd week I think and since you’re leaving during Presidents weekend I wouldn’t think it would be a major issue.

In the past I’ve gone during Super Bowl Sunday and the crowds were good. The super bowl itself doesn’t have an effect on crowds. The weather is pretty decent too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter