February 8th 4-night

pclvnmcky88

Mouseketeer
Thought I'd share my recent (5 minutes ago lol) experience!

So I was scheduled on the September 29th 5-night sailing that eventually got cancelled. It disappeared from the website but the reservations weren't cancelled yet. I called in to connect two reservations but also to see if I could change a stateroom. They told me that they couldn't access anything and I would just need to see what was available at the port.

Fast forward to today. I just called to connect two reservations and change a stateroom to another open one. She was able to make the change to an open stateroom! Light at the end of the tunnel? I'm hoping so, but I realize that it's a 50 50 chance that it will be cancelled. Person on the phone said it was a surprise to everyone that they cancelled through January :scratchin:scratchin Who knows, maybe it will sail!

Thought I'd share my recent (5 minutes ago lol) experience!

So I was scheduled on the September 29th 5-night sailing that eventually got cancelled. It disappeared from the website but the reservations weren't cancelled yet. I called in to connect two reservations but also to see if I could change a stateroom. They told me that they couldn't access anything and I would just need to see what was available at the port.

Fast forward to today. I just called to connect two reservations and change a stateroom to another open one. She was able to make the change to an open stateroom! Light at the end of the tunnel? I'm hoping so, but I realize that it's a 50 50 chance that it will be cancelled. Person on the phone said it was a surprise to everyone that they cancelled through January :scratchin:scratchin Who knows, maybe it will sail!
February? It won’t be sailing. They’ll get through the January cancellations and move on to February. The larger cruise lines have started cancelling into spring and there is really no way DCL is going to be first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter