February 24th, 2018 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Yay! I see you're a veteran cruiser... any tips? This is our first... children ages 3 and 5.

Has anyone started a Fish Extender group for this cruise yet? We would really like to participate.

We are considering booking this cruise, but would be doing so specifically to take part in the SWDAS activities. As such, we don't want to book the cruise and pay in full only to find out that all the activities are already "sold out." Any chance anyone could send a screenshot of what is still available as far as SW meet and greets and the Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple? I don't know if this is possible, but I thought I would ask. Thanks for any help you can offer!!

We just booked our cabin! I'd like to get on a small fish extender list (perhaps adults only?) if there's any happening. It's just my DH and I, since our kids are all grown. We love Disney though, and think their cruises are much better than other lines.

Looking forward to the cruise. The costume construction is going well for a couple of rebel pilots!

Little late ...we are going on this last minute trip . Want to get out of the cold. Last year we were just getting home today from our Valentine's trip on the Dream.

Fantasy is my favourite ship.

Husband loves Star Wars , me not so much...lol

So excited!!:cheer2:

Me too ...wanted to get out of the cold but it is now raining and foggy here for the next 2 days. Weird winter weather. Hope they get a lot of snow next week...lol

This is our 13th cruise , 2nd without the kids. We did Valentine's last year. This is my husband birthday trip , his birthday is Feb 22 a few days before but who's counting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!