February 2021 Discount Watch

meclark3

Earning My Ears
Didn’t see one, so here we go.

I’m hoping for an AP (or any) discount to be announced for February soon. I think October 4 was the release date for the winter discounts last year. I need to buy our tickets and make park reservations but my AP renewal is kind of in limbo depending on if there’s a discount to make it worth the expense.

Annual Passholders can save up to 40% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights January 3 through April 17, 2021.

finally released! Fortunately/unfortunately we’ve moved our trip to December 2020. I love to see the parks at Christmas but was looking forward to less crowds and the home show in February.

Resort discounts are out. I called the other day and dropped the first two days of our trip that we were planning on dropping anyhow and ended up saving $955 on our Feb trip at Pop. 20% on Value resorts, up to 35% on deluxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!