February 2020 "Travel Disney" Exercise Challenge

So this month has been the worst for me in getting in time. DD and DH ended up sick this week and I was a bit sick to my stomach yesterday but thankfully don't think I was really sick. I think it was migraine. I started sick to my stomach in the am then around noon the headache came on and once I took mortin I started to feel better. SO my times these week are bad again. Really hoping all the sickness is gone now from our house.

Feb 18 -- 10
Feb 19 -- 20
Feb 20 -- 9

355/870

Congratulations to me for turning Packing Pink, to Elizabeth Smith for turning Ready-To-Go Red, and to Twilight Sparkle for turning Getting Gone Green!

Today's movie is Moana (2016). Here's one article discussing the Polynesian islands that inspired the animators, and here's another. According to the first article, the team took four scouting trips (sounds good at this point in winter!).

So this month has been the worst for me in getting in time. DD and DH ended up sick this week and I was a bit sick to my stomach yesterday but thankfully don't think I was really sick. I think it was migraine. I started sick to my stomach in the am then around noon the headache came on and once I took mortin I started to feel better. SO my times these week are bad again. Really hoping all the sickness is gone now from our house.

Wishing you and your family a much healthier week!

It's hard to believe, but we're into the last week of February!! Is there a volunteer to keep us on track and host the March thread? Pretty please?

I'd rather not do March because I'll be traveling, but I can volunteer for April - so whoever is thinking about hosting March, if it helps, you won't have to beg for someone to take over next.

Congratulations to PollyannaMom for turning Packing Pink, and to me and the TEAM for turning Ready-to-Go Red! Go team! :cool1:

Today, let's look back to Europe. Third Man on the Mountain (1959) was based on a book (Banner in the Sky), which in turn was based on the real-life first ascent of the Matterhorn in 1865. The movie was filmed on location in Switzerland, with Zermatt being the model for the fictional town of Kurtai.

If you're possibly looking to get to Zermatt, here's a list of The 7 Most Epic Matterhorn Experiences. (Note that one of the experiences is a helicopter ride with Air Zermatt, which is the subject of a series called The Horn that I saw on Netflix.) And of course, if you can't get to Zermatt, there's always the Matterhorn at Disneyland!

Ok I am going to bow out this month. It have been a pretty crappy month. I now have a viral sinus infection that has caused a ton of pain in my nose. The dr. did say it was inflamed too. It hurts just to take deep breaths. I am better int he morning and then by the afternoon I am much worse where advil and sudefed only help a little and seems to be wearing off after 3.5 hours. So not much moving for me right now.

2/19-35 minutes
2/20- 15 minutes
2/21- 45 minutes
2/22-45 minutes
2/23-25
2/24 20
670 total
Ok I am going to bow out this month. It have been a pretty crappy month. I now have a viral sinus infection that has caused a ton of pain in my nose. The dr. did say it was inflamed too. It hurts just to take deep breaths. I am better int he morning and then by the afternoon I am much worse where advil and sudefed only help a little and seems to be wearing off after 3.5 hours. So not much moving for me right now.
I hope you feel better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!