***February 2019***

Yay!! It was fastpass day for us too! I got all the ones I wanted and feel like all the times too except slinky. I got at 330 but really want earlier so I will keep checking it a billion times to see if I can get it!!!

Awesome! Yeah I think my Slinky is a morning one... I was tempted to do a night one because I think it will be a cooler ride at night, but I don't like making FPs for later at night because then I give up getting 4th, 5th etc throughout the day. I bet a better time will open up for you if you keep checking. Last trip I was somehow able to get a FoP while we were walking around in AK -- I just refreshed the app... a lot.

Yes I am also tempted to just change it to 5 or later (which are open) bc my plan was to leave the park in the afternoon and then come back around then and see fantasmic. But the 330 is kind of right in the middle of that. But I’m scared for some reason to change it lol. What day are y’all doing HS?

Our DHS day is Friday, Feb 8th. We'll be there from the 2nd until the 9th... my husband arrives a day ahead of us from a work retreat and staying one night at Pop while waiting for us the next day, so that's how I was able to book my FPs today. I'm also planning to do a similar thing... go in the morning, then leave the park mid-afternoon for a break/nap/whatever then return later -- I'll be bringing 3 small kids so I figure that way we won't overdo it. I guess we shall see, lol.

Our DHS day is Friday, Feb 8th. We'll be there from the 2nd until the 9th... my husband arrives a day ahead of us from a work retreat and staying one night at Pop while waiting for us the next day, so that's how I was able to book my FPs today. I'm also planning to do a similar thing... go in the morning, then leave the park mid-afternoon for a break/nap/whatever then return later -- I'll be bringing 3 small kids so I figure that way we won't overdo it. I guess we shall see, lol.

So fun!!!! Yeah that’s a good plan. When we’ve gone in past we never took a break during the day bc i felt like it would waste so much time, and just hang until the kids are done. Usually around dinner time but I think this time we’re going to really shoot for the afternoon break and go back for the fireworks which we never end up being able to do. Are y’all staying at pop the whole time?

So fun!!!! Yeah that’s a good plan. When we’ve gone in past we never took a break during the day bc i felt like it would waste so much time, and just hang until the kids are done. Usually around dinner time but I think this time we’re going to really shoot for the afternoon break and go back for the fireworks which we never end up being able to do. Are y’all staying at pop the whole time?

No, actually my husband is just staying there that 1 night, then the next day we all go to CBR -- cheapest room that fits all 5. :)

Hi all! Doing a solo trip Feb 9-14th, making use of my AP and experiencing the Festival of the Arts. :) Staying Feb 9th at Wilderness Lodge, Feb 10th at Yacht Club, and Feb 11-14 at All Star Music (thank you priceline express deals! :D). Can't wait!
How fun!!

Late post but got everything we wanted for fast passes! FoP, Slinky Coaster, Peter Pan, 7DMT, and everything else we wanted! So excited! Hopefully TP is close to accurate b/c our Hollywood Studios day is showing as a level 1 crowd level. Would be nice to get there early and do the saucers or Toy Story Mania 1st thing.

Late post but got everything we wanted for fast passes! FoP, Slinky Coaster, Peter Pan, 7DMT, and everything else we wanted! So excited! Hopefully TP is close to accurate b/c our Hollywood Studios day is showing as a level 1 crowd level. Would be nice to get there early and do the saucers or Toy Story Mania 1st thing.
That’s amazing!! What dates are you going?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!