February 15th, 2019 3-Night Bahamian Cruise Disney Dream from Port Canaveral, Florida

kbellin

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! My husband surprised me with a Disney cruise this year for Christmas! This will be our third one and we are very excited! I would love to organize a fish extender for the sailing! Please let me know if you are interested. :)

Hi! My family and I are on this cruise as well. There is a Facebook group that has a fish extender sign up happening. Search Disney Dream February 15, 2019, send friend request, answer the questions, once your approved you can then join the Fish Extender list!

Hello, we would like to participate in the fish Extender (first time) and do not have a Facebook account. Is there any other way to sign up? Also, if someone could help with a brief “do’s and don’ts” since we are new to this activity, thanks

Hi! Booked this last minute to get away for Presidents Day weekend. Traveling with DH, DD(16) and DS(13). Would love to join some of the plans. Loved this group last cruise especially because my kids found friends before we even left which made the trip more fun for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter