Feb 2020 Thread

Just looked at a website that showed discounts for spring 2019 came out mid to late September.

Yay! I haven't been since 2017, so I'm kind of out of date.

I did finally get my ticker up, though! Hope to be in that actual building on 2/2/20.

HI! Does anyone think that there will be Early Morning Magic @ MK in Feb? I sure hope so!! Also, has anyone taken a toddler to After Hours?

If anyone is renting a car for February can you please post details? We need one for 1 day at the beginning of the trip and 2 days at the end but I refuse to pay for a week of renting plus disney parking fees if DH decides to go with us.

If anyone is renting a car for February can you please post details? We need one for 1 day at the beginning of the trip and 2 days at the end but I refuse to pay for a week of renting plus disney parking fees if DH decides to go with us.

I did a reservation at Alamo for one day. Picking up at 08:00 a.m at Disney Car Care and returning at 08:00 p.m, at same place. The total cost was USD 40,00 (R$ 200,00) and the category of my choice was Luxury.

Hello all! Going to Disney Feb 6-11th! My parents, sister, 13 year old niece and husband are going with me and we are very excited. Staying with group in AOA Nemo suite Feb 6-9th and then just my husband and I are staying POFQ 9th - 11th. Have only been to Disney once and it was 2007 so lots have changed. Also stayed in S&D last time so this will be the first official Disney resort. Can't wait to countdown with you all!

Just booked airfare! People irl either can't know or dont care so I had to tell someone. I'm waking up an hour early every morning with ideas for matching shirts or something else to throw in the backpack. Its going to be a looooong 5 months.

Oh man!!! How do you keep it in??? I'm driving my husband crazy with Disney stuff almost daily!
I'm glad you can share your excitement here! Heck, if it helps you, message me daily --- I won't mind! I'll be happy to share your joys!

Oh man!!! How do you keep it in??? I'm driving my husband crazy with Disney stuff almost daily!
I'm glad you can share your excitement here! Heck, if it helps you, message me daily --- I won't mind! I'll be happy to share your joys!
I currently have my kids 'helping to plan' a vacation for another friend who hasn't been there in years. I'm getting their input on would you rather type stuff except that they are picking everything opposite from each other. I'm going back and forth on whether I want to tell them on Christmas (FP day) or even Valentine's Day. DH is not a Disney fan so he just does a smile and nod sort of thing if I bring it up.

Our trip is a surprise, too! My youngest daughter has no idea! We are telling her on her birthday which is just 5 days before we go. Thankfully, my oldest daughter is going too so I have someone to confide in and plot with! lol

Maybe old news but DH found an article that Early Morning Magic is happening in February.

Hello all! Going to Disney Feb 6-11th! My parents, sister, 13 year old niece and husband are going with me and we are very excited. Staying with group in AOA Nemo suite Feb 6-9th and then just my husband and I are staying POFQ 9th - 11th. Have only been to Disney once and it was 2007 so lots have changed. Also stayed in S&D last time so this will be the first official Disney resort. Can't wait to countdown with you all!

I love POFQ, (4 stays) and AOA is such a fun resort! (Haven't stayed there but love visiting - and now you get the Skyliner!) I haven't been since Feb 2017 and there is so much that is new since my last trip - I bet it will feel like a first trip all over again for you! Enjoy!

Maybe old news but DH found an article that Early Morning Magic is happening in February.

Of course, the Tuesday I need, February 4th, is not included. :X Then again, I just checked availability on all the dates and there's nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter