Feb 2020 Thread

You can still book adr’s at 180! You will only be able to book 1 day at a time without a reservation but dining is open to everyone 180 days out. Not positive about the discounts but I believe it’s one of the other.

I guess I'm still confused. This is what I get when I google ADR reservations...

"On-site Disney Resort Guests can make ADRs 180-days before their check-in date"

But you're saying I don't actually have to be a Disney Resort Guest to make ADRs 180 days out?

Do I make reservations online or by phone?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

I guess I'm still confused. This is what I get when I google ADR reservations...

"On-site Disney Resort Guests can make ADRs 180-days before their check-in date"

But you're saying I don't actually have to be a Disney Resort Guest to make ADRs 180 days out?

Do I make reservations online or by phone?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Anyone can make a reservation for exactly 180 days out. Guests with reservations gain the added bonus they can book for the length of their stay once their window opens. Without a reservation you will have to book every day separately. You can make reservations online or by calling. The disney app and website have been a little glitchy today with reservations opening for Star Wars related things but you can try it out for yourself. Go on the website or app and play with making reservations.

Hi everybody! Jumping in on this thread to get excited!! Got up at the crack of dawn this morning to book our ADRs for February 4-11, 2020! We got everything we wanted when we wanted it, except Le Cellier was already all booked up for lunch 5 days into the trip, which I thought was odd! Doing California Grill Brunch at the Top, Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Maria & Enzo's for the first time, so excited about those!

On another note....Does anyone know if reservations for SWGE will continue after February 3rd? Or do they plan to drop those after that time period and it's just free-for-all?

On another note....Does anyone know if reservations for SWGE will continue after February 3rd? Or do they plan to drop those after that time period and it's just free-for-all?

I have a reservation for the Droid Depot and Oga's on February 6th just in case. I don't know how crowds will be, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I have a reservation for the Droid Depot and Oga's on February 6th just in case. I don't know how crowds will be, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thank you! I didn’t even know reservations were available past Feb. 3rd! I will have to book us something if we still can!

ADRs in the morning tomorrow! Any good suggestions for elder guests to try at Epcot or AK? Bringing grandparents with us

This will be our first vist to WDW, we are a family of 4 (2 teen boys). We have done 6 Disney cruises, but never really wanted to do WDW, but have decided now is the time before my boys leave the nest.
I have lot of research to do before I book any dining. Fingers crossed for me to choose the right park, places to eat (quick service) and the right times.

I have already got some great tips from this thread, so thanks.

PS... I am coming from the UK.

ADRs in the morning tomorrow! Any good suggestions for elder guests to try at Epcot or AK? Bringing grandparents with us

Rose & Crown is good in Epcot! Nice British pub atmosphere on the water. Teppan Edo is another good choice in Japan. Animal Kingdom is a hard one. We like Rainforest Cafe. We aren't big on TS at AK as there are so many good QS choices.

It's official - I now have to move back our trip by 1 day. My youngest grandkid has a dance competition the weekend we were supposed to leave for Disney World. I'm hedging my bets though by just adding a day at the end. If it turns out that we leave home the Sunday we originally planned and pick up the dancer at noon on our way, then that's what we will do! Then we just cancel that extra day at the end. We are in Louisiana and the competition is in Biloxi.

Anyone else waiting (impatiently) for Southwest to release Feb dates this coming week? :D

YES! I was speaking with a Southwest agent a few months ago when another flight of ours was changed, and she told me Feb. flights would be released in July... which they weren’t, so I’ve been checking back constantly! We are flying SW at 6:10am tomorrow to WDW tomorrow for a week, and we decided to book our flights for Feb. trip when we get back if they are finally released, that is!

For Feb. trip Hubby and I are flying from OK and meeting hubby’s parents at WDW - staying in joining rooms at Pop.they will fly in from AL. I’m hoping we can get similar flight times so we can plan our first day together!

Hello all! I will be visiting WDW with my two sons (11 and 14 at the time) and their Granddad from February 3-13, staying at Shades of Green. I had one family trip to Disney World as a teenager, so this is essentially all of our first time. We live in the San Diego area, so we go to Disneyland all the time. This will be a totally new experience for us! We aren't going to pre-plan too many meals, but I did get ADRs for dinner at 'Ohana and lunch at BOG. I also made one for Oga's, just in case things are still crazy and it's helpful for getting into the land. If things end up being too insane we will just skip Galaxy's Edge since we can go to the one here. I am watching for the new space restaurant at EPCOT to open up, too. We're all very excited about the trip!

It's official, we're flying instead of driving the 21+ hours! Hooray for Southwest finally releasing their dates!!!

Southwest has finally released prices for Feb 2020, all of Feb is now available to book in case somebody is interested

wahoo! Booked and got all of our ADRs we wanted.
Staying February 4th - 13th staying at Wilderness Lodge with my husband and our 2 year old daughter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!