Feb 2020 Thread

Scared? No, but I've planned accordingly. That Sat-Monday is a solid 10 across the board according to TP's crowd calendar. It's going to be busy, but we don't have a problem with crowds with a good plan. We're there for 9 nights, so we might just take it easy that Sat/Sun/Mon

Honestly, aside from ease of moving around, and finding a place to sit at QS restaurants, the crowd level doesn't really change our experience too much lately. We went last year when it was 3-4's and we've been during hard 10's. We have a good time no matter what. Just plan accordingly.

I've been planning the same as I have every year, since this is the week we typically go, but the FP availability is markedly different than in prior years. I rely a lot on being able to make FP plans on the fly since we have small kids so sometimes the day doesn't go as planned, so seeing so many things totally unavailable is scaring me I guess about my Plan B not being such a good Plan B this year! Glad that worst case we've got the resort pool.

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Millennium Falcon now has FP+ available beginning Feb. 19!!

Tier 1: MFSR, SDD
Tier 2: All other FP+ eligible rides, including Tower, Alien, RockRollCoaster

Currently, Rise of Resistance still on Boarding Groups, and no word on new MickeyRailraod ride opening in early March.

Go grab 'em. I got mine for the 27th

For those of you coming on or after February 19th... If you haven't seen it already, DHS FP+ has changed. Tier 1 will be SDD and MFSR. Everything else Tier 2. More rides available, yay!

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Millennium Falcon now has FP+ available beginning Feb. 19!!

Tier 1: MFSR, SDD
Tier 2: All other FP+ eligible rides, including Tower, Alien, RockRollCoaster

Currently, Rise of Resistance still on Boarding Groups, and no word on new MickeyRailraod ride opening in early March.

Go grab 'em. I got mine for the 27th

....jinx.

We’re 18 days out and I’m so pumped about the additional hours they’ve added for our week. Hoping the crowd projections stay where they are because it seems manageable. I just can’t believe we’re less than 20 days out!

We just grabbed Millennium Falcon FP for our trip at the end of Febuary. Anyone else nervous about the crowd calendars going up for Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday?

We just grabbed Millennium Falcon FP for our trip at the end of Febuary. Anyone else nervous about the crowd calendars going up for Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday?
Yea
We chose that week according to « lowish » crowd predictions
I am happy though with my FP selection and ADRs so I think we will have a good time no matter what!

We're going the 13th to 22nd, but our only HS day after the 19th is the 20th and we don't want to give up our SDD FP for MFSR. We'll have plenty of chances to ride before the 19th though. We have 3 HS stops planned before the 19th.

Our DHS day is March 1st and when I got to MDE, all FP+ for Smugglers were gone. Oh, man! I´m so bummed we didn´t get a warning for this... sucks for those on different timezones...
Good news is I managed to get fastpasses for Toy Story Mania and RnRC...so not all is lost. I´m kinda dreading the standby queue for Smugglers now...

I was able to get a FP for MFSR on our HS day at 11AM! 😃 If you didn’t get one, remember to keep checking. People change plans all the time.

Last edited:
Oh, man, I just realized why I couldn’t find a fp+ for MFSR: we already have one for SDD LOL :crazy:
Ok, if the standby queue is too long maybe we’ll just skip it. We haven’t ridden any of them and I believe a SDD fp+ is a more valuable asset for us, we’ll probably love it more!

Oh, man, I just realized why I couldn’t find a fp+ for MFSR: we already have one for SDD LOL :crazy:
Ok, if the standby queue is too long maybe we’ll just skip it. We haven’t ridden any of them and I believe a SDD fp+ is a more valuable asset for us, we’ll probably love it more!
I did this a bunch of times, forgot you need to modify the tier one if you want to check other tier one.

Dropped Voyage of the Little Mermaid for a 9am ToT. Then later dropped our Star Tours for a 5:30 SDD. Talked to DH about the Star Wars rides and he said they will still be there in 10 years so he's not worried about riding them this time. I'm very happy with the new plan!

The DHS opening times have changed for the first week of Feb. It opens at 7am on 2/3 and 8am the rest of the week.
Do you think FP were released for the extra hour yet. Trying to change for the following week and I’m getting nothing. Not even earlier Star Tours

Do you think FP were released for the extra hour yet. Trying to change for the following week and I’m getting nothing. Not even earlier Star Tours
I don't think they released them yet. I have not seen any available either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!