• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb 18 VIP tours at USH

drenha

Earning My Ears
I'm guessing this is a long shot, but I am hoping to get 3 VIP tour tickets for Feb 18. I just called and they currently have 2 available at 11:45 and 1 available at 11:30. Does anyone have a 11:45 tour time they would be willing to switch to 11:30?? I'm not holding my breath but just wanted to try all avenues.

I'm guessing this is a long shot, but I am hoping to get 3 VIP tour tickets for Feb 18. I just called and they currently have 2 available at 11:45 and 1 available at 11:30. Does anyone have a 11:45 tour time they would be willing to switch to 11:30?? I'm not holding my breath but just wanted to try all avenues.
Follow up question - what do you think the chances are of actually getting to tour Ninendoland/ride Mariokart without VIP tickets?

Follow up question - what do you think the chances are of actually getting to tour Ninendoland/ride Mariokart without VIP tickets?

I think guests will still be able to ride it without the VIP tour (although not guaranteed). It sounds like it’s going to be a reservation based system (my guess it will be similar to a virtual queue of sorts). I took a look at the express pass verbiage and it says it does not include an express pass for the new ride.

Thanks for the reply! It looks like the express pass does allow you to enter Nintendoland but does not included the ride. We shall see...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter