Feb.15-Feb.22: After 22 years of Disney dreaming my wish came true on Main Street!!!

lady1023

Earning My Ears
I know this is terribly late but I could not write my very first trip report until I was completed university and I can now say that I am! I have been itching to write this report because out of all of my trips to Disney this one was by far the most magical and there were memories made that I will never forget! Here are the details:

When: February 15th to February 22nd
Where: Port Orleans Riverside-Oak Manor
Dining: Disney Dining Plan

The Cast:

DSCF0246.jpg

My name is Nicole and I am a Disney fanatic! I am a 22 year old university student (now grad!) who took History and English, and I have been to Disney now eleven times since I was 7! This was my first trip without my family so it was full of new experiences for me (going from a trip with a family of 6 to 2 people makes a big difference!).

DSCF0500.jpg

My DF is Shane and he is a 24 year old Medical Laboratory Technologist who has been to Disney 3 times (including this trip). He went when he was 6 and then again four years ago with my family. He loves Disney but he said that sometimes I take it to the extreme and need to stop talking about it every day!

Shane and I have been dating for 5 and a half years and are high school sweethearts. This was our first trip together alone and wanted to make it as special as ever and there was no better place for that than Disney! This trip came about as a graduation present from my parents but Shane had planned another reason to celebrate when we were there (more details to come later!)

Up next is our arrival day and like the title says…dreams do come true!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter