Feb 10 -14 Anyone know of anything going on at WDW or DVC?

Candace

DIS Veteran
I would like to book three or four nights due to an automobile dealers convention going on in Orlando. My husband never goes with me to WDW, but he would like to attend this. There are many hotels listed for "convention" prices, but Boardwalk Inn, Yacht/Beach are stamped "Sold Out". I was wondering if they are sold out because of the convention, or if there is something else going on at that time at WDW. That's the week before President's Day, so it can't be that. It is not the DVC parts of Boardwalk and Y/B being offered, so maybe I will get lucky enough to get a room on points! I can't wait for Monday morning to call MS!

Those hotels may not be completely sold out. I'm guessing they had a limited number of units available at their discounted convention pricing. Once those rooms were gone, the resort is simply unwilling to sell any additional rooms at the lower rate.

I just went to disneyworld.com and plugged in your dates, and they did have both Standard View and Water / Pool view options available at he Beach Club to cash guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter