Featured RV Rental question

NewfieFan

Earning My Ears
Total FW newb here! Not new to Disney though.;)
Looking at the featured vendors for RV rentals and the Luxurious one doesn’t seem to have a working website!? Unless I’m missing something?
And what would happen if I went with a rental company not featured? Looking at Florida Camper Rentals as well...
Thanks!

Looking at the featured vendors for RV rentals and the Luxurious one doesn’t seem to have a working website!? Unless I’m missing something?
And what would happen if I went with a rental company not featured? Looking at Florida Camper Rentals as well...
Thanks!

I believe if you do not go with a featured vendor who has paid for access to Disney property you would have to go get the trailer and bring it in and set it up yourself. That is just how i understand it works. I could be wrong as we own our trailer and bring it with us.

Any vendor that rents RV’s bring it in themselves. We are going with Meacham’s and they are a preferred vendor with WDW FW and they will bring it in and set it up and take it down! Do your research with the different companies that rent RV/trailers. You will find a lot of info on this website on who to go with and who not to! Also look at the BBB and see if any of your companies you are looking at has issues. And ask questions... we like to give our opinions

Thanks!

Welcome and glad you found us!!!

I got it to work. The URL is not the same name as the link but the website is called Luxurious
http://dieselrvrentals.com/

Thanks for directing me here! ;)
When I click that link I don’t find their web page at all!? It says the domain is for sale. Very odd that doesn’t work for me.

When I click that link I don’t find their web page at all!? It says the domain is for sale. Very odd that doesn’t work for me.
Welcome to the camping board!
The link works for me. I wonder if a different browser will work?

Check out Wilderness Camper Rentals we have used them multiple times, they have great prices and are great to deal with. We have rented from all the others in the past but none have the customer support that they have.

Thanks!
We have rented from Florida Camper rentals and had a great experience each time. We love their campers and have rented the elkridge twice and had it delivered to the 1400 loop each time. The camper was set up nicely and they had the ac and tvs on when we arrived as well as the outside tv and all of the chairs set up. There were no extra expenses which i liked also. Would definetly recommend them!

As great as the Pirate is, you will get much better FW/camper specific advice here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!