FCC options

mickeymom69

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I have a Future Cruise Credit for a cancelled Royal Caribbean cruise and have narrowed my choices to 3 options and am looking for opinions. They are all approximately the same cost and around the same dates. Which would you choose....
1. 4 night cruise on Navigator from Miami to Nassau and Coco Cay Andover sea day.
2. 4 night cruise from Port Canaveral on Mariner with a double dip at Coco Cay plus Nassau
3. 5 night cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on Independence to Grand Cayman and Cozumel plus 2 sea days.

I’m flying in so it doesn’t matter which port I choose, but if I picked #2 I might swing a day at WDW before I fly home.

We"ve done all three if those. Mariner and Independence are very similar with Indy being a bit bigger and better shows so I'd pick Indy. For us 5 days over 4 always wins for equal ships. Having said that, I really liked the amp changes in Navigator (and really cool ice show...no pun intended). Navigator slides are really different and I love the colorful vibe and fun seating all around the decks. Having said that, we really enjoyed all 3 and can't go wrong .

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!