• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Faxing loop requests???

trulygoofy

DIS Veteran
Can I still fax in a loop request? It was my understanding that they were trying to get away from that. I would really like to be near the marina (we will be staying in a preferred loop. I was hoping for 200 or 400 at the end near the marina). We have 5 kids and will not be getting a golf cart this time.
I did request the loops through AAA when I made my reservations, but I would like to fax it to them also.
We'll be there in 11 days! party:

Call FW up 5 days before scheduled arrival and verify requests. 407-824-2727

I have always called and confirmed my reservation. While doing that I ask if there is anyway I can get the loop I requested. I have never had a problem.

I booked through AAA also and they told me that they request but there is no guarantees

Good Luck!

:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter