Favorite World Showcase Breakfast?

Orange Bird and Churros

Earning My Ears
Hello! What is your favorite place to get breakfast in World Showcase? What do you like to get there? I need some ideas for my next trip. Thanks! :goodvibes

Most of the World Showcase is closed until 11am. We’ll see what happens when they re-open, though, anything can change. I think les halles in France is open if you want pastries. And Akershus opens early if you want a table-service, prix fixe breakfast. So, fairly limited for breakfast at WS.

The Akershus breakfast was pricey, but one of my favorite breakfasts I have had at Disney. Nothing too amazingly fancy, but a variety of good food and I left feeling full and satisfied. The princesses were good with my kids, too, but who knows how that will look like upon reopening.

Les Halles in the France pavilion! I love their spinach quiche (maybe a little more brunchy than breakfast, but you could do that and a mimosa and you have quick service Disney brunch haha)

If you can hold out until 11 nothing beats the school bread in Norway!

IN World Showcase, my vote would also go to Les Halles in France. The ham & cheese croissant is my go-to (with a mimosa, of course :rolleyes: ). TBD if more of World Showcase opens early once Ratatouille opens (believe opening was targeted for this summer but with the current closures, who knows what happens to the schedule). If willing to exit the park, just a short walk from the International Gateway (between the UK and France pavilions), I think breakfast at Ale & Compass in the Yacht Club is outstanding - but it's table service so not quick. Easy walk (or boat ride) back into World Showcase.

Les Halles is the correct answer! LOVE the bacon roll they have, but everything there is amazing and if you get there early enough it’s not bad trying to get a seat. Most people in WS at that hour are rope dropping Frozen since hardly anything is open.

Les Halles for certain! Granted I willy say my husband and I always get there and then panic because we can’t decide so we end up getting and eating waaaay too much. But is that really a bad thing? ;) One of our favorites was a croissant with an almond paste inside...forgive me I’m forgetting the name. But then they also have a divine strawberry tart! Everything we have eaten there has been just delightful.

Quiche Lorraine and strawberry tart from Les Halles! I didn't get around to trying the bacon roll yet but want to get that someday.

FWIW, Quiche Lorraine has ham and cheese. I believe Quiche Florenyine is the one with spinach a PP mentioned.

Agree with PPs here, you can't go wrong at Les Halles!

You know, this brings up an excellent question......are there lockers at the WS entrance? I’m now thinking we could leave a small cooler in the locker with some pastries to take back to the room for later and breakfast the next day!!! Omg why have I never thought of that???? (Annnnnd now I want a Napoleon....)

ok, totally not breakfast but could totally eat that salted caramel at Germany for breakfast. Yum!

I agree with Les Halles. One thing to note, however, is that unless things have changed in the last couple of years, they don't serve breakfast juices. For me, as long as I preplan, it's easy-just buy juice from the refrigerator at BC Marketplace, then throw it in my ECV basket and ask for a cup of ice at Les Halles. I LOVE Les Halles for breakfast!

Attachments

• IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 3
I agree with Les Halles. One thing to note, however, is that unless things have changed in the last couple of years, they don't serve breakfast juices. For me, as long as I preplan, it's easy-just buy juice from the refrigerator at BC Marketplace, then throw it in my ECV basket and ask for a cup of ice at Les Halles. I LOVE Les Halles for breakfast!

They‘ve always carried bottled orange juice that I can recall. Sometimes it’s in a container of ice off to the side and can easily be overlooked.

ok, totally not breakfast but could totally eat that salted caramel at Germany for breakfast. Yum!

Except Germany is NOT open during normal breakfast hours; they don't open until 11:00 with the rest of WS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!