Favorite sunless tanner?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
I’m looking for something I can use all summer so I can wear shorts Low maintenance and not $50 a bottle please. I’ve tried the drugstore brands other years with only streaks and orange legs to show for it so I’m open to try some new products. Thanks!

St. tropez & tarte both have good tanners. I have used both. They range from $15 and up depending on the size. I do really like the St.Tropez one which is more like a mouse. Neither have turned me orange.

I used jergens. I had someone asked me if I went to the beach over the weekend cuz I had a nice tan lol! This was 2 years ago. Last year I used jergens and I think banana boat before caribean cruise. Jergens is gradual but banana boat seemed to work faster.
I’m light skin Mexican. I have a farmer tan but my legs haven’t seen the sun in 20 years so my legs glowed! I used the two I mentioned before my cruise and was happy

Fake Bake and Skinny Tan Mousse (their website is sold out though of the mousse but I’m thinking of trying one of their other products)

I once paid $50 for a treatment at a salon and when I got home I discovered that the L'oreal Sublime had the same exact smell for $10, so it's the same stuff.

Last edited:
St Tropez or Vita Liberata mousse. Exfoliate really good before and use a mitt to apply.

For year around glow on your face ( ie tan) I use CLARINS Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster, One bottle lasts at least 8 months. You add a few drops to your moisturizer. Very natural

St tropez is really good but pricey. My new favorite are the L’Oréal wipes, just wipe your self down go to bed and wash off in the morning.
Super easy and a pack of wipes is $10!

Mix Jergens and regular body lotion to avoid smearing and apply an extra layer. Decrease the regular lotion over time once it starts to build.

St tropez, foam in a bottle come with a foam type mitt. No staining, no heavy odor, use it on face and body.not orange at all. Lighter hand and great results. I buy from Qvc they may have at ulta.

Mine Tan coconut, found on Amazon. It is really gorgeous on. Make sure to buy the mitt with it. Both will run you a approx total $28.00, but you only buy the mitt once and the one bottle of tanner has lasted me all summer so far. It does not turn you orange. Nice color!

Tarte Brazilliance is the best. Exfoliate first amd use a mitt to apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter