Favorite stroller for toddlers to take to Disney?

We've used our 2011 Uppababy Vista (bulky and heavy) over the last year and loved the large basket. However, we always rent a car even when staying on property so we didn't have to worry about folding it quickly for buses. I am searching for a City Mini or GT for our upcoming trip simply because we are not renting a car and will need something that will fold more quickly and won't weigh a ton. We have the G Luxe at home too but I want something that sits up higher than that when we walk through the crowds at WDW.

This link has a really good comparison of stroller rental companies in Orlando. https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-strollers/

When researching I noticed that all companies rent the Citi Mini and the Citi Mini GT (as well as a few other models). But when you see the parking lot sea of strollers at the parks, by far there are mostly Citi Minis (unscientific research!) leading me to think there are reasons why this is a very popular park stroller. We've rented two of the Citi Mini GT doubles for an upcoming trip because that model (48") handles taller kids vs. the Citi Mini (44").

The leg awkwardness is what prevents the naps, I think! I’m looking for one that lays completely flat.

I guess I should have stated that I’m looking for an inexpensive, more lightweight option. Uppababy’s are gorgeous, however out of our budget for a second backup stroller =)
I have this one from Amazon, we used it last year at Disney with our 3 yr old. Folds up great, super lightweight. The canopy has good coverage. My DD had no problems napping in it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017ERMTUK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!