Favorite Snacks

Erika1234

Earning My Ears
What snacks can you get on the dining plan? What are your favorite snacks in and out of the parks?

I'm sure you'll get lots of suggestions from the board, and the list linked above is a good reference. Personally, I'm partial to nice dole whip float, myself.

But the BEST use of a snack credit on plan is getting WHAT you want, WHEN you want it, without any muss or fuss.

Favorites: Ice cream cookie sandwiches, large Starbucks drinks with extra shots of espresso, ice cream funnel cakes from Epic Eats (HS), and many items such as butter bar at Karamell Kuche (Germany section of Epcot)

I'm sure you'll get lots of suggestions from the board, and the list linked above is a good reference. Personally, I'm partial to nice dole whip float, myself.

But the BEST use of a snack credit on plan is getting WHAT you want, WHEN you want it, without any muss or fuss.
I looked at Aloha Isle, Tamu Tamu, and the place at the Poly that sell Dole Whip....Disney website is showing these places no longer accept the Dining Plan? That is my favorite snack! Guess we pay out of pocket :(

Disney's electronic communication is... um... inconsistent. Last time I checked in the app, it was claiming the souvenir tiki bowl citrus swirl was eligible as a snack, which is typically not what would be allowed.

I think if Dole Whips were removed as snack credits, there'd be a riot.

I looked at Aloha Isle, Tamu Tamu, and the place at the Poly that sell Dole Whip....Disney website is showing these places no longer accept the Dining Plan? That is my favorite snack! Guess we pay out of pocket :(
Aloha Isle is still definitely accepting snack credits in 2020. Almost everything counts, with the exception of the souvenir bowls or whatever.

Aloha Isle is still definitely accepting snack credits in 2020. Almost everything counts, with the exception of the souvenir bowls or whatever.
Looking at the WDW website now- Aloha Isle still showing..."NO DINING PLANS ACCEPTED"

A lot of places say they don’t take DP but they do. Disney Food blog tLked about this. Believe me if Aloha Isle wasn’t taking snack credits you’d hear about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!