Favorite site?

provencio

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, wanted some suggestions on which crowd level, best park to visit , itinerary site etc you use. Going May 12-18th. trying to plan, last minute YIKES!!!

TIA!!!!!!!

Don't overwhelm yourself too much with this stuff. BUT... Josh at Easy WDW has a fantastic site that covers this stuff. WWW.easywdw.com
AllEars.Net & Disneytouristblog.com are my personal and lots of others' "go to" sites.

Have fun.

Only in the world of WDW trip planning is 90 days out considered last minute. Touring Plans is a good resource for best parks to visit and other planning tips.

Second the touring plans suggestion. This was my starting point and the personalized touring plans helped us plan full yet well paced days without running ragged. As time permitted I then alternated between here and the touring plans forum to lurk and ask questions on finer points. People in both spots are really helpful in response to specific questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!