Favorite ride with kids

wendyww

Mouseketeer
Ok moms and dads I have kids ages 8 and 5. What are some of your favorite rides for kids that age? ;)

I think it depends on how adventurous your kids are. My kids were 7-1/2 (DS) and 3-1/2 (DD) when we were there in October. My DS loved Buzz Light Year Spacer Ranger Spin the most. We must have gone on that about 20 times in a row on E-Ride night. He's not one for wild-type rides though. He also liked Star Tours (MGM), Test Track (EPCOT), and Splash Mountain (although he wasn't too sure about the inside roller-coaster part of Splash Mountain.) We went into Mupper Vision 3D mostly for his sister at MGM, and he giggled for 10-15 minutes straight through the pre-show. He also liked the Honey I Shrunk the Audience show at EPCOT. My DD kind of just took everything in stride...nothing really stood out for here, but she enjoyed the general overall experience. Have fun!

My dd (8 yo) loves Rock N Roller Coaster first, then the mountains, in any order. She also enjoyed Buzz, tho she had a hard time admitting it to her brother. She still enjoys all the rides in Fantasy Land as well, just not as much.

My son (5 yo) used to rate the Haunted Mansion as his first favorite. That was replaced last year with the Tower of Terror. He also loved Splash Mountain and BTMRR last year. He also still enjoys most of the rides in Fantasy Land. He wasn't big enough for RnR or Space Mountain.

He enjoyed Dinosaur (was Count Down to Extinction then), but his older sister was terrified.

HTH:jester:

I ALSO HAVE A DD AGE 8 AND DS AGED 5

WE WENT LAST YR (AND GOING AGAIN THIS YEAR) THIS IS WHAT THEY LIKED

DD8

BTMRR, SPLASH MOUNTAIN, SPACE MOUNTAIN, THE ROUNDABOUT WITH THE HORSES, BUZZ LIGHTYEAR, TOWER OF TERROR, RnROLLER COASTER,

AND AT IOA SHE LIKED SPIDERMAN,

DS5 LIKED

BTMRR, DUMBO (ALTHOUGH A BIT BIG FOR IT NOW!), ITS A SMALL WORLD, THE BOAT RIDE FROM THE CAR PARK TO THE PARK, SPLASH MOUNTAIN, THE ROUNDABOUT WITH THE HORSES (SORRY CANT REMEMBER WHAT ITS CALLED), WE SAW BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ON STAGE BOTH LOVED THAT

AND OF COURSE THE PARADES - A BIG HIT

DD who is 10 now still loves most of it. If she didn't like it at 5 she still doesn't like it, if she loved it at 5 she still loves it! Her favorites would be the mountains and TOT. Last year at nine she still loved fantasyland but she ask now if this year we can do it at night she thinks Fantasyland is prettier at night. She also like Kalli River Rapids at AK and the living seas at Epcot! I'm sure your children will also love it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!