Favorite Resort

After staying Club Level at the Beach Club last week, we actually like it just a little more than The Contemporary. We are trying AKL this April so I may change my mind again.

We had to book a trip last minute last fall and stayed at All Star Sports. Weren't really sure what to expect but we LOVED it! The whole bus sharing thing was a complete non issue even in October. Only share in the middle of the day & it's way faster to just pop into the other 2 All Star resorts. Folks are already qued up in line to load so it adds 2-3 minutes max. Everyone always had a seat with seats to spare. It was WAY longer getting on our way when we stayed at POFQ & shared with Riverside. That took forever :(. Plus the 3 resorts are small & compact & close together so you actually have 3 food courts & 6 pools to choose from :)! Also never waited more than 10 minutes leaving the parks. We'll never stay anywhere else but one of the All Stars from now on :flower1:!

POFQ and AKL

POFQ - small and easy to get around
AKL - beauty of atmosphere and animal (even if we don't stay here, we visit each time)

We have stayed at 3: ASMu, Pop, and POR.

ASMu has been our favorite, followed closely by Pop. We are booked for Pop again this November because I’m hoping the Skyliner will be open by then.

POR was way down on the list. I doubt we will ever stay there again, but we may try POFQ some day.

The Yacht and Beach Club, I prefer Yacht, but Beach is just as good. For a moderate it is Coronado Springs. I haven't stayed at a value.

When we're using our DVC points, we enjoy the Animal Kingdom Lodge and Bay Lake Tower the most. When we're paying OOP, we love Pop Century.

POFQ for me, of course that's the only resort I have stayed at, but I love it.
It's rare that the All Stars share buses. When they do, it's during the day when there are not many guests using them. Instead of sending 3 buses to pick up a couple guests for each, they pick up everyone with 1 bus and drop them off at each. We've had a total of over 45 nights across all 3 All Stars and were on a shared bus a grand total of 3 times. Each time there were less than 10 guests on the bus.

I'm glad you mentioned this because I have heard stories that have made me not want to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter