Favorite resort breakfast?

We did Cali Grill lunch before the halloween party and it was perfect because we didn't need supper! That would only be an option if your party was on a Sunday, and it is pricy. We also like Kona at the poly!
I had not considered the Cali Grill brunch until you suggested it. Now I’m thinking if I do brunch 11-1pm for example, it may be a good idea and I can probably just get away with snacking during the party. I tend to overstuff myself at buffets

I had not considered the Cali Grill brunch until you suggested it. Now I’m thinking if I do brunch 11-1pm for example, it may be a good idea and I can probably just get away with snacking during the party. I tend to overstuff myself at buffets
Oops just realized I typed lunch instead of brunch! I found that we paced ourselves well and didn't overdo it with this one but still just had a snack later on!

The Wave is the best breakfast buffet I have been to. Good food and price is lower than most other resorts.

Trails End is our all time favorite breakfast, with 'Ohana coming in second. I know 'Ohana isn't getting as much love these days for breakfast, but we have still been enjoying it. Trails End is just a legit home cooking breakfast ... to me the kind your grandma used to make.

We just tried The Wave at CR last week and loved it!! The buffet had so many wonderful choices!!

I agree with PP- Trail's End is great! and one of the best values at Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter