Favorite Princess?

Who is your favorite princess?

• Total voters
It used to be Ariel and Belle without a doubt....but I am all about Merida anymore. Love her.

Right now it's Tiana! I am usually a Merida partisan, but for whatever reason my entire family has been on a Tiana kick recently. We've watched the movie on every other "family night" for like the past month.

My favorite princess really changes depending on what I'm doing. When I had orange-ish red hair and my curls, I'm all about Merida. Deep red hair, it was Ariel. Or who I'm planning a costume around. I just really like them all. I'm an equal opportunity princess fan.

When I was younger, Belle and Snow White were my favourites. I still love both but Rapunzel is probably ahead of both. However, I'm too indecisive to vote so I'll just say that I have a top 3 who can switch positions quite readily. :P

Mulan is my all time favorite, princess or not, but I am now beginning to really love Merida.

Cinderella has been my favorite for a long time, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FROZEN now and it has to be Anna now!! I LOVE OLAF!!!!

Cool you guys! I think Merida is my all time favorite, but I like a bunch of the other ones too. I can't believe I forgot Tiana, I actually listening to "Almost There" as I was making it. *sigh* :headache:

Ariel all the way when I was a child, I'm a ginger so I guess I always instantly loved red haired characters. Now Aurora and Rapunzel are my favorites..... but lets be realistic It is so hard to choose one I love them all for separate reasons.

Really hard to choose, but Merida( my Scottish side :) ) is my favorite with Ariel and Belle close behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!