Favorite Kids Snacks?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
What are some of your favorite kids DDP snacks around the world and which park/store did you find it?

Thanks!

There are thousands of snacks available

what type of things do you like? There is also an older snack list to give you an idea

personally, I could spend all my snack credits on caramel in Germany

My kids always love the Mickey Mouse Ice Cream bars. It inevitable they always get drawn to them. Luckily they are everywhere (carts) in every park.

Yep, my kids love mickey ice cream too!
Ooh, and, DS also loves customising his own Mickey Rice Krispie treat (I think you can get one or two toppings as a snack credit in DS, also pretzel sticks, but he likes the Rice krispie treats)

my ds, 5 lives for the Mickey bars. my daughter, Dole whips. both like the Mickey Rice krispie treats dipped in chocolate and covered with mini M&M/s - found at the general store at Boardwalk...

My kids always love the Mickey Mouse Ice Cream bars. It inevitable they always get drawn to them. Luckily they are everywhere (carts) in every park.

For the life of me I can't remember if these are also at resorts? We are doing a quick no park trip and wondering if we can get the Mickey bars elsewhere?

The Mickey ice creams are always a hit with our kids, one likes the bar and one likes the sandwich. We ate a lot of Mickey pretzels too, though the ones we had at HS were old and hard (this was early in the morning so I wonder if they were from yesterday) but we will sometimes grab a churro and a pretzel for "breakfast" once we get to the parks.

We also love the funnel cake in HS right by Indiana Jones, it's one snack credit and you can get it with strawberries and ice cream. A great treat to share.

We always end up with too many credits left over so get some good stuff from Goofy's candy shop in Disney springs. We usually end up getting some of the cake pops, chocolate covered krispy treats, or the chocolate covered marshmallows. All are snack credits.

My youngest always loved to get the ice cream cookie sandwich. They had them at the ice cream parlor on Main St., and I hope they still do for our upcoming trip. They are HUGE, and she loved every bite! They pack a lot of ice cream inside two giant chocolate chip cookies. She also liked the Mickey shaped rice krispie treats dipped in chocolate and have been coated in M & Ms or other fun toppings. My oldest daughter loves all the caramel treats at Karamell Kuche.

There is corn on the cob in AK (I cannot remember exactly where atm but it is a grill with a mile long line usually and they make fresh grilled corn) and my kids destroyed that. Don't ask me why, haha. But it was their favorite snack and it was (I think) 5.50 out of pocket, so a good use of the snack credit!

There are thousands of snacks available

what type of things do you like? There is also an older snack list to give you an idea

personally, I could spend all my snack credits on caramel in Germany

OH! Caramels in Germany! I will have to put those on my list of things to try! Thanks!

There is corn on the cob in AK (I cannot remember exactly where atm but it is a grill with a mile long line usually and they make fresh grilled corn) and my kids destroyed that. Don't ask me why, haha. But it was their favorite snack and it was (I think) 5.50 out of pocket, so a good use of the snack credit!

Sounds delicious! Another great snack to try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!