Favorite Italian Restaurant?

DD loves VN so we typically go there twice a trip. I was burnt out on pizza for our last meal there on our most recent trip, so I finally got to try some pasta. I got the Penne Arrabiata and OMG it was amazing! When the waitress put it down in front of me, I couldn't believe how much there was and I told her "Don't worry, I'll never be able to finish this". I was wrong, I couldn't stop eating it. It was so fresh and tasty, not overly spicy and still flavorful (I hate when all you taste is spicy). I will likely get that next time!

Il Mulino is absolutely the best! We've eaten at VN, Tutto Italia, Trattoria, Mama Melrose and Tony's also but the next best to Il Mulino was absolutely Maria & Enzo's. Loved it!

In Feb. we finally went to Tutto Gusto and OMG that blew M&E away. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Il Mulino, M&E and definitely Tutto Gusto.

Tutto Gusto is unexpectedly excellent! The antipasti is so good (and pretty) and their wine selection goes well beyond most other places in Epcot.
Il Mulino is absolutely the best! we finally went to Tutto Gusto and OMG that blew M&E away. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Il Mulino. . .and definitely Tutto Gusto.
I didn't mention Tutto Gusto earlier as it doesn't take ADRs, and I didn't know if the OP would like that notion. However, I agree that it is a very cool place to go and has a good wine list. Not only do they have their own antipasto selections, but you can order from Tutto Italia next door, as well. We like to go early for lunch (in fact, we've been at the door when they opened a couple of times) and grab one of their settees in the little alcove area. Very relaxing, with good service, food, and wine.

Thanks, everyone! We will be on the DDP so as much as I would love to try Il Mulino, it will have to wait for a future trip. Although...it wouldn't hurt to stop in and have a few oop drinks and bites at Tutto Gusto....:)

For those who have ate at Maria & Enzo's.... I have seen pictures of pizza, even reviews that say how good it is, but when I look up the menu I see nothing about pizza except on the kids menu?? Do they offer pizza? Thanks!

Il Mulino is absolutely the best! We've eaten at VN, Tutto Italia, Trattoria, Mama Melrose and Tony's also but the next best to Il Mulino was absolutely Maria & Enzo's. Loved it!

In Feb. we finally went to Tutto Gusto and OMG that blew M&E away. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Il Mulino, M&E and definitely Tutto Gusto.

Great to know. We love Il Mulino. Have not tried M&E, but is on our list to try. Maybe the next trip.
Really enjoy Tutto Gusto for drinks and apps.
Loved it at F&W for the Italian food and wine pairing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!