Favorite holiday movie or show

It's a tough call......old tradition from when I was growing up was my brothers and I would stay up nearly all Christmas Eve watching "A Christmas Story". (Yes, we wouldn't go to sleep and yes, we watched that movie over and over again.) But now the tradition with my wife is to watch the complete Santa Clause Trilogy every December. So those four are probably tied for my favorite.

My personal favorite is Yogi's First Christmas. Growing up, 1 of my local TV channels would play Christmas cartoons and specials all day on Thanksgiving, and I'd just wait for this special to come on. A close 2nd is Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.

"If that isn't a true blue miracle, I don't know what one is."

Specials: Twas the Night (a little-known HBO Family program), and Prep & Landing. Also love the Mickey Mouse version of A Christmas Carol. Movies: Meet Me in St. Louis. But The Polar Express, The Santa Clause, and pretty much any other Xmas film is a close second! :santa:

Movies: Miracle on 34th Street (1940s version). It's a Wonderful Life.
Christmas Vacation. All three The Santa Clause movies.:thumbsup2

Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas was always my favorite. I just wish Disney would release the original and uncut version the 1st aired years ago. That ranks up there with Mickeys Christmas Carol too.

Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas was always my favorite. I just wish Disney would release the original and uncut version the 1st aired years ago. That ranks up there with Mickeys Christmas Carol too.

Emmet is one of my favorites too. Me and the family still watch it on Christmas morning after I make breakfast.

Another special I wish Disney would release un-cut would be when the Muppets visit Fozzy's mom for Christmas. You get to see the whole Henson family of creations and then a cameo by the master himself.

Emmet is one of my favorites too. Me and the family still watch it on Christmas morning after I make breakfast.

Another special I wish Disney would release un-cut would be when the Muppets visit Fozzy's mom for Christmas. You get to see the whole Henson family of creations and then a cameo by the master himself.

The Muppet Family Christmas is right up there with Emmet...watch out for the icy patch.

Muppet Christmas Carol
A Goof Troop Christmas
The Santa Clause
and strangely despite my not caring for the show normally, I really like a few of the Home Improvement Christmas Specials

Big fan of holiday movies!!!
Santa Clause
Deck the halls
Jingle all the way
Christmas story
Christmas with the Kranks......

Yeah all them.

The Santa Clause movies are all great
Christmas Vacation
The Christmas Story
Santa Claus the Movie (dudley moore john Lithgow)
Christmas comes to willow creek

Hands down my all-time favorite Christmas movie is a 1993 version of The Nutcracker.
Others: A Charlie Brown Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street (1947 version), Home Alone and The Santa Clause (I only like the first one).

Prancer is my absolute favorite!
Annabelle's Wish
Christmas Vacation
Frosty the snowman
Santa Claus (all)
Grinch (animated)

The original "The Santa Clause"
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Christmas Vacation
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

The Bishop's Wife. Must watch every time it is on.
Holiday Inn
Meet Me in St. Louis.
The Santa Clause

Prep & Landing
The original Grinch Christmas special
Jack Frost (Rankin Bass)

Disney: The Muppet Christmas Carol
Non-Disney: A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, and The Grinch (animated)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter