Favorite Grand Villa?

For Easter Time, I'd book the GV I could book at 11 months out.

There are actually a lot of options right now. The only WDW resort that does not have full availability for our dates is Boardwalk.

I know the 7 month window just started for this time but I was a little surprised there were so many options.

We have stayed in a grand villa at OKW, VGF, BLT (magic kingdom view) and Aulani (ocean view). I have to say as far as the room VGF was my favorite because you had the media room which really is a 4th bedroom. As far as view goes, my favorite was Aulani.

Personally I would be happy with one or two 5 night trips to OKW Grand Villa, get value for the points.

Stayed at SSR Grand Villa and I agree...living room was small. Booked BWGV for April 2020...big splurge trip for the family...hoping for a one story unit!

I have stayed in the grand villas at BWV on many occasions as well as aulani. I loved both for spaciousness and views but BWV is my favorite for location . You can see Epcot Fireworks from balcony as well as street entertainers below. Very magical view IMO

Absolutely loved the BLT grand villas. You could walk to the top of the world lounge from your room and not need the elevator. Plus there were a few late nights where we would walk up to the balcony even after the lounge was closed and have a peaceful view of the Magic Kingdom.
Thanks for sharing. Was your Grand Villa Lake View or Theme Park View?

To my knowledge, the Theme Park View GV's at BLT do not have direct TOTWL access because they are under Top of the World Lounge (floors 14 & 15). The Lake View GV's are on floors 15 & 16 so there is direct access to TOTWL by walking out the upstairs (16th floor) door to the room. I can say that both 8510 & 8512 are Lake View GV's with a great view of MK and direct access to TOTWL by using the upstairs door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!