Favorite Grand Villa?

10CJ

DIS Veteran
Which resorts have your favorite Grand Villas and why are they your favorite?

If you could stay in a Grand Villa over Easter which would you choose?

Which resorts have your favorite Grand Villas and why are they your favorite?

If you could stay in a Grand Villa over Easter which would you choose?

VGF GV's are also gorgeous but the one we've stayed in that I'd easily recommend as amazing is AKV - Jambo. In addition to the 3 bedrooms which includes a master and master bath that is enormous, it has a pool table and also large balconies. They also are not as point crazy as the newest ones are.

The unique thing about the VGF GV's is the media room which can essentially be a 4th bedroom with the pull out sofa that is in it.

VGF GV's are also gorgeous but the one we've stayed in that I'd easily recommend as amazing is AKV - Jambo. In addition to the 3 bedrooms which includes a master and master bath that is enormous, it has a pool table and also large balconies. They also are not as point crazy as the newest ones are.

The unique thing about the VGF GV's is the media room which can essentially be a 4th bedroom with the pull out sofa that is in it.
I fell in love with the VGF's GV ever since I saw it on the tv show The Middle in 2014. Disney does a great job promoting across all of its platforms 😂

I think my fav is the Vero Beach Cottage.

I have stayed in AKV Kidani, VGC, AKV Jambo, and the Vero Beach Cottage.

So far, it’s the BWV GV. Not the 2-story ones but the single-story GVs. BWV will always have my heart. Love the location. Love the theming. The view is amazing and every bedroom had its own balcony. Plenty of space to spread out. And a full size washer/dryer in a room so big that it could have easily been a 4th bedroom.

Now, my opinion may change. We’re staying in a VGF GV in September. I may never want to stay anywhere else after that. The pictures look amazing! Although, I’m surprised that it only sleeps 12. With the pullout sofa in the media room, they could have had another pullout in the living room to accommodate up to 14 people.

Absolutely loved the BLT grand villas. You could walk to the top of the world lounge from your room and not need the elevator. Plus there were a few late nights where we would walk up to the balcony even after the lounge was closed and have a peaceful view of the Magic Kingdom.

Absolutely loved the BLT grand villas. You could walk to the top of the world lounge from your room and not need the elevator. Plus there were a few late nights where we would walk up to the balcony even after the lounge was closed and have a peaceful view of the Magic Kingdom.
Wow! That sounds so cool! I need to add a BLT G. to my bucket list. The only question is whether to place it above or below the Jambo GV.

I'd have to say the Vero Beach cottages are the best, but at WDW I would like to try Riv and CCV, and VGF too:) We have stayed at OKW, a favorite due to the size, resort, and points. Jambo was great too, with the points mentioned above. We would not stay at SSR again. The living room was small for a grand villa along with a really small balcony.

You'll need to look at the resort as a whole too. BLT looks like a great GV, but we don't care for the resort as much, same with BWV.

So far, it’s the BWV GV. Not the 2-story ones but the single-story GVs. BWV will always have my heart. Love the location. Love the theming. The view is amazing and every bedroom had its own balcony. Plenty of space to spread out. And a full size washer/dryer in a room so big that it could have easily been a 4th bedroom.

Now, my opinion may change. We’re staying in a VGF GV in September. I may never want to stay anywhere else after that. The pictures look amazing! Although, I’m surprised that it only sleeps 12. With the pullout sofa in the media room, they could have had another pullout in the living room to accommodate up to 14 people.

Kidani and BLT GV's have sleeping spaces for 14 also but it was always talked about as allowing for flexibility in sleeping arrangements and not to allow greater occupancy. It's nice to have those options.

I agree, Jambo House GV is the best ever.🥰

We have stayed in grand villas at SSR, AKV-Kidani, VGF and Aulani.

The grand villas at VGF are absolutely stunning. So spacious with that extra media room. The finishes are gorgeous. The whole villa is light and bright. Just lovely.

If not at WDW, I’d say Aulani. Absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing. Was your Grand Villa Lake View or Theme Park View?

I recently saw the GV at Wilderness Lodge and was absolutely blown awa
You pics of the CCV GV are fabulous. That grand villa is very spacious too. Just seeing all the space around the master bedroom and the area of the living room, kitchen and dining room in that photo made realize that grand villa is very roomy and beautiful.

However, I am one that always looks at the price difference between a grand villa and other rooms. The GV at CCV is more expensive than reserving two 2BRs plus a 1 bedroom during Premier season. I didn't check other seasons but I suspect they too will have similar point difference between the 3 villas versus a GV. By having the separate villas families can have the private time they need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!