Favorite DLP Souvenirs???

DocRafiki

<font color=teal>Really is a doc!<br><font color=d
I'm planning on going crazy with the souvenir-shopping while at DLP. How would you rate the shops in comparison to WDW? What are some of your favorite souvenirs that you've brought home or wanted to?

No one? :(

Does anyone know if they have Guest of Honor badges there? And-- when at WDW, I like to wear my Mickey ears (the CMs are so much nicer to you and people tend to talk to you more). Would I just be an "obnoxious American" if I did this at DLP?

I'm not a big fan of souvenir shopping,so I'm probably not the best person to answer, but I don't think there is much difference between DLP shops and those in WDW. The only think we've bought recently is a set of frosted glasses with a Mickey outline discreetly etched into them (bought at Lily's Boutique on Main Street).

Don't think I've ever seeen GoH badges on sale in Paris.

As for Ears: some people wear them, but almost exclusively kids. I don't think it would makepeople to think "obnoxious American", and would more than likely just raise a smile from fellow guests as well as Cast Members.

Sorry not to be more help on the shopping side of things.

Regards

Rob

Hi Jen :wave: ,

I agree that the souvenir shopping is just as good, if not better than the shops at Walt Disney World. DW goes shopping mad on Disney Trips and especially on DS.

I think this is on sale at all of the Disney resorts, but I especially liked the book 'One day at Disney' which shows all of the Disney parks at different times of the day and night - exceptional photography and a great momentum. It wasn't cheap, but it really is a super book.

There are some beautiful Crystal shops and carts selling some stunning crystal pieces. On our last trip we bought a set of champagne glasses with Mickey ears on them. There are also some great Disney collectors books at the book store at the beginning of Main Street USA.

I like to wear my Mickey ears, Would I just be an "obnoxious American" if I did this at DLP?
Definitely not! , I have seen lots of adults wear Mickey Ears around Disneyland Paris along with kids. If you like wearing them - wear them!

Have a great trip.

Richard. :)

Shopping at DLRP can be soo much fun! :jester:

They have lots of neat DLP-pins and I would really recommend the book "Disneyland Paris - From Sketch to Reality" :earsboy:

Wearing mouse ears doesn't seem to be that common at DLP... but it sure is fun! :teeth:

If you have'em, wear them! :earsboy:

It seems to me that the sorcerers hat with ears is more popular at DLRP???

I have worn both at my visits to the park!
And the CM's talked to us alot, and we even got into the priority seating area for the MSEP! :smooth: :teeth:

Another vote for the From Sketch to Reality book. It's a great record of the DLP design process, with some terrific photos of the park.

Regards

Rob

Thanks so much, guys! I am writing down those book titles so I can look for them. And watch out, DLP-- I coming with my ears on! (I hope they have some unique ones)

I am so excited!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter