Favorite Disney Villian

BeyondNeverland

Assistant to Edna Mode
We all have a favorite Disney villians and even a villain we can't stand.
Name your favorite and your least favorite Disney villian.

My favorite: Hades from Hercules.
"Memo to me memo to me, mame you after my meeting". 😂

Least Favorite: Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
"here in town there is only she, who is as beautiful as me ". 🎵🎶

Last edited:
My favourite:

Ursula: from the broadway musical "sure it's sheer abuse of power - so - aint that what power's for"

or

Regina onceuponatime.

I think i just have a thing for modern remakes of villians.

Least favourite:
Madame Medusa: just so incompetent...

My favourite:

Ursula: from the broadway musical "sure it's sheer abuse of power - so - aint that what power's for"

or

Regina onceuponatime.

I think i just have a thing for modern remakes of villians.

Least favourite:
Madame Medusa: just so incompetent...
I love once upon a time! Ok my fav hero/villianin terms of remake... totally Hook! 😄

My favorite Disney character (and villain) is Yzma. She's diabolical, smart, and fashionable. But at the same time, she's an absurd campy mess.

I agree with Madame Medusa, she seems so random.

My top 3 are Maleficent, Ursula, and Regina/Evil Queen (Once Upon a Time).

My kids however, love Scar, Hades, & Dr. Facilier. DH likes Captain Hook & Bowler Hat Guy.

My No.1 favourite villain of all time is Captain Hook. If they ever were to do a remake of Peter Pan, but a with a twist about the villain, as they did with Maleficent, I think the role should go to Tom Ellis who plays as Lucifer.

My least favourite is Gaston, Governor Ratcliffe and Madame Medusa.

My current favourite is Yzma; lately I've grown to appreciate Maleficent more. My top favourite used to be Queen of Hearts but not Burton's interpretation.

Least favs are Frollo and Cruella.

Another "Hades"
he was awesome

Was talking with a friend who had a dalmation, told me they are awful dogs, and said Cruella Deville had he right idea. He took it back but it was kinda funny.

I love Maleficent. I can bend to her brand of evil because she is a fairy.

I find Madame Medusa and Frollo to be unforgivable and real reminders of actual concentrated evil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!