Favorite Disney Souvenirs?!

My favorite personal souvenier are the pearls that my children picked in Epcot.

I totally forgot about this - my daughter and I did this on our last trip. It was a lot of fun, and special for her, but it's not something we'll do every time. I bought the "cage" for her pearl on eBay instead of purchasing at Disney. I paid about $8 including shipping. I purchased beforehand and took it with us, along with a piece of ribbon to make the necklace. She was 5 at the time, and I didn't want to trust a chain necklace in the parks. The ribbon held up well until we got home and I could transfer to a chain (which I bought at Hobby Lobby).

Family souvenier is always an ornament with the year we vacationed. We purchase one for every vacation whether it is Disney or non disney.

My favorite personal souvenier are the pearls that my children picked in Epcot.

I never heard about pearls. Where are they in Epcot?

i usually get an ornament and pins of course! Used to get Disney dollars.

I never heard about pearls. Where are they in Epcot?

i usually get an ornament and pins of course! Used to get Disney dollars.

You can get them in the Japan pavilion in Epcot. They're available at other places like Disney Springs (or used to be), but getting them in Japan is totally worth it. The choosing, opening, etc. is an event and they teach you to count to three in Japanese. It's a lot of fun.

Mugs. I collect them and typically buy a mug whenever I travel somewhere new, but Disney has so many cute ones that I always come back with at least one mug--oftentimes more.

Everyone has awesome answers!!! All excellent points are being made.

I forgot all about Disney Dollars!!!! Haha

Mugs! I got two on our last trip and I love using them. It feels like a little bit of 'home.' Also my Christmas ornament! Those are the 2 things I'll be going back for next year when we go home. Also, I want to do the pick a pearl and set 2 in earrings and put away for my daughter's wedding day.

My favorite is a wooden frame we bought that looks like the castle. :)

I also loved the Small World playset my son got when he was 2.

Disney seems to have done away with snow globes and pins at Disney Stores. Which was sad. Hehe pressed pennies, still have my book of them from my first trip.

ugh i buy wayyy too much stuff i don't need but I can't help it! my favorite would be the Castle pendant necklace from Uptown Jewelers in MK. It's so delicate yet sparkly I love it! Just have to be careful not to get knots in the chain....

also the Beauty and the Beast stained glass window tapestry from Village Gifts. Both were expensive, but I do think worth it.

I don't know how I've resisted buying those Mickey shoes slippers every time! One day!!

Pandora Disney only... I am working on bracelet number 3

Christmas ornaments - My whole tree is Disney, and special family ones like the ones that DD made when she was little, now our grandson is making. Our newest Disney ornament made the trip back form Disneyland Paris... can't wait to put it on my tree this year...

If we get into kitchen, I have 10 plates, flatware and serving pieces still adding to this, coffee mugs, and plastic large cups - kitchen towels

Dooney and Burke handbags, cross-body style only.

Mickey and Minnie earrings, I have a bunch of different ones, I lost one of my Halloween pumpkins last year, so I have to replace this year.

We have some wall art, and are always looking for something to add...

And whatever else strikes us...

Ornaments and earings are the only things I buy each trip. If the "gift with purchase" is a fleece blanket I also get those because my family loves using them while reading, watching TV, etc.. Now my DD gets a sweatshirt every trip and a few pressed pennies.

Being from Australia our Disney merchandise exposure is very limited.

On our last 2016 trip to WDW I admit to spending WAYYYYY too much on merchandise. My favourite souvenirs are:

Pandora Park Exclusive charms
Christmas ornaments and decorator items
Disney kitchen items
The photo books I make up for our coffee table once we return home

We're currently planning a Christmas 2019 trip and plan to keep our souvenirs more in check by going offsite and picking up Disney merchandise at the outlets, Walmart & Target etc. I also plan on purchasing a Disney Dooney & Bourke on our next trip. I really regret not buying the DCL one I fell in love with on our cruise in 2016. I won't make that mistake again.

We took the kids for their first trip this year (3 and 9 months). To commemorate, I bought these beautiful, clear dessert plates with the castle etched on it. They're so nice; I haven't even used them yet for fear of breaking them!

Plush!!! I love them so much. I’ve been collecting for almost 15 years.

I want a Banshee so bad but Disney raised the price to $85! They were $50 opening day. That’s a 70% markup. That’s ridiculous to me. I know they are crazy popular and the demand is extremely high but they didn’t have to mark them up that high. I guess I’ll get my plush banshee and call it a day.

I don't collect a lot but I love posters & postcards that I can hang in my classroom as well as mugs & cups I can use. My current favorite is a little Stella Lou mug from Tokyo DisneySea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter