Favorite Disney Songs

imthewalrus79

Earning My Ears
As I'm sure anyone on this board knows, something that runs through all of Disney history, from films to television to the parks is great music. From "Turkey In the Straw" in Mickey's first released short, "Steamboat Willie" to "Let It Go" in their latest animated hit film "Frozen," Disney has had loads of great songs. What I wondered though is what people considered the best of those songs. So, I made a list up of over 150 of the best Disney songs and put them in a survey. As you go through this list, you'll first see all the songs from their vast library of animated and live action films followed by some of the great songs from Disney television shows and, finally, those classic songs from the Disney Parks.

Now I'm asking for your help. If you can spare a few minutes, I'd like you to go to the survey at the link below and choose anywhere from 1 to 60 songs from off the list that are your favorite. And if you didn't see one of your favorites included, there's a spot at the bottom of the survey to put that song. I'm hoping to have this survey go until 4/1. After that, I will count the votes and find out what are the top 100 Disney songs as voted on by you.

So, again, if you have a few minutes, please take this survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8979JD9

And, the more that vote, the more fun this will be. So, if you know any other Disney fans who might like to take part, please share the link to this survey with them.

Thank you so much for your help and participation. I really appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. If you haven't yet and have a few minutes, please do. And if you haven't yet, please share the link with your parents, children, friends or any other Disney fans you know. I'm hoping to get at least 100 votes by 4/1 and am already over halfway there. Thank you again for the help.

What a fun quiz! When will you post the results?

I'm planning on letting the survey go through 4/1. I might then do a week to allow votes to break any tie breakers. So, I'm guessing mid-April for the full results.

And thank you for helping out. I'd imagine it's easy to help when it's for something as fun as the music of Disney.

Just to update everyone on the survey, I will have it open until this Friday, April 4th. So, if you haven't voted yet and would like to, please do this week. After that, I will go through the data and have another survey up to take care of any tie-breakers. Thanks again to everyone who has participated so far.

Voting on the original survey is now closed. I now have a 2nd survey up to break any ties. If you voted on the original survey (or even if you didn't), I'd appreciate if you clicked on the link below to the Tiebreaker Survey and choose your one favorite song out of each group. Thanks very much.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9PQQ3TF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter