favorite disney song

This is a tough one because there are so many great Disney songs. One of my faves, though, is definitely "Be Our Guest" from "Beauty and the Beast." It's a great upbeat song that involves a lot of the cast and just puts me in a great mood!

i found a video of old work of the lion king of can you feel the love tonight that was not in the movie and love it mostly that song in any form i like it.

Wow, I can pick only ONE?

Hmm, it would probably be "Grim Grinning Ghosts" or "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow." From the movies, I like "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan.

Hakuna Matata from the Lion King. It's always a nice reminder to not take life too seriously.

Gotta be "A Whole New World" for me. It was too much fun singing it with my cousin when we were little girls playing with our Aladdin and Jasmine dolls. :)

"So This Is Love" is my favorite Disney song and as you all know it is from Cinderella. I like it because it is a beautiful song and it really spells out that Cinderella has found the Love that she has been seeking.

It has to be "When You Wish Upon a Star". I grew up with Disneyland serviing as my "backyard" - there almost every weekend after I got my drivers license.
It seems like you could always hear it being played somewhere near Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Kiss the Girl always sticks out to me. But I'm a metal head, so I judge a lot on metal covers (mainly cause a lot are just amazing). There is an amazing Prince Ali cover that I always hear in my head when we watch Aladin. And a band called Betraying the Martyrs have the greatest cover of Let it Go (I'll link it if allowed).

"God Help The Outcasts" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame because I always considers myself an outcast.

There are so many to choose from! I'll go with Under the Sea, just because I'm a lifelong Disney fan who had stopped seeing the new animated movies. I was at Disney World and some friends forced me to go see Little Mermaid and it was amazing. And then to walk around Pleasure Island with all the dance clubs and hear Under the Sea playing in the middle of all that. Great memories.

Part of that world. That gorgeous song made me an instant Disney lover when I watched The Little Mermaid at the cinema aged 5. Means a lot to me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!