• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney Short

cantslowdownptwn

Disney Villan Enthusiast
Forgive me if this is a repeat post. What is your favorite Disney Short? Mine is, despite loving the Fab 5, Lambert the Sheepish Lion. you can find it easily on Youtube. Cheers!

Mine are 'For The Birds,' 'Skeleton Dance,' 'Night and Day,' 'Mater's Tall Tales,' 'Paperman' and the 'Toy Story Toons.'

I love Lambert!

I also love Johnny Fedora & Alice Bluebonnet

My favorites are the ones with the Aracuan Bird and Humphrey Bear ("Pick up all the trash, put it in the bag, boom boom")

Oh man there are so many I don't know where to begin. My favorite recent shorts are Paperman, Lifted and Presto.

For the classic I'm going to pick 5 and trust me I could pick 5 different ones a week later, but here goes in no order:

The Band Concert
Hockey Homicide
Der Fuehrer's Face
Social Lion
Pigs is Pigs

I liked the short Paperman which came out in the UK as a short before
Wrek-It Ralph - it has no diaglogue but tells an amazing love story. i dont think it appealed to the kids of the audience very well but it translated to the older viewers in my opinion.

Paperman was my favoriate short by far, i dont get some of the ones with the clouds? i didnt rate that.

i also like the rapunzel wedding day short. that is soooo funny.

Oh man there are so many I don't know where to begin. My favorite recent shorts are Paperman, Lifted and Presto.

For the classic I'm going to pick 5 and trust me I could pick 5 different ones a week later, but here goes in no order:

The Band Concert
Hockey Homicide
Der Fuehrer's Face
Social Lion
Pigs is Pigs

Love the "banned" WWII cartoons!

I love all of the Pixar shorts but I am a Pixar junkie. From those my favs are Boundin' and Presto. For old school Disney shorts, any of the old Goofy cartoons are always funny.

Skeleton Dance! My kids are obsessed with that short! And Pluto & the Armadillo. Hilarious! My DS6 & DS4 always ask to watch the Disney classic shorts over the newer animated movies. We just <3 them around here!

I'll agree with Mickey's Trailer for an old short.
But as for the newer shorts, i'd have to go with
-Toy Story Toons Party-Saurus. I was laughing for a good 10 minutes after this one.
-The Blue Umbrella. My all time favorit pixar short. It was absoulutely amazing. From the soundtrack to the imaginative characters integrated into our world.
-Paperman. which was just perfect.
-The Balled of Nessie. Classic Disney in my opinion. Nessie is adorable, Its hard not to like, however most people don't know about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter