favorite disney movie

Cinderella (1950) #1, Beauty and the Beast (1991) #2, Sleeping Beauty (1959), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937), and 101 Dalmatians (1961). Also really love The Little Mermaid (1989), Aladdin (1992), Mulan (1998), Alice in Wonderland (1951), The Lion King (1994) Tarzan (1999), and Pocahontas (1995).

Mary Poppins. Hands down, no question, no contest.

I love them all, but Dick Van Dyke and Julie Andrews are pure magic. There is something in that movie that is so pure, so relatable and so magical it is almost tangible.

The Fox and The Hound is my all time favorite, then Beauty and the Beast, and Moana is my new favorite Disney movie.

There are too many great movies to select just one!
LOVE: Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen... those are the 3 I will never pass up on watching!

My top five favorite animated Disney movies:
1. Aladdin
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Toy Story
4. Lion King
5. Hunchback of Notre Dame

The first cartoon I remember seeing when I was a little boy, was The Little Mermaid. I remember being completely mesmerized by it! It just blew me away! I was so fascinated by the songs, the characters, the story, all of it! And my love for the film is still as strong as ever! I will always love The Little Mermaid and Disney.
The-Disney-Store-Catalog-Fall-1990-walt-disney-characters-38147688-2387-3248.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!