Favorite Disney Movie Quote

HelloTheDrakes

Mouseketeer
What is your favorite Disney movie quote?

Mine? "Have courage and be kind." (Pretty sure the world needs more of this right about now.)

What about you? :earsgirl:

Hoo dil ka jab bhi ishq sataaye yaad tu rakhna
Seedhe saadhe bhole bhale na bane sajnaa
Cool cool cool cool, style ka yeah usul
Cool cool cool cool, style ka yeah usul
You’ ll never be cool, you’ ll always be fool
Stop this kheech peech kheech peech
Dont be silly like a dump, dont be sticky like a gum

If we can include Pixar: "I never look back, darling; it distracts from the now." - Edna Mode, "The Incredibles"

Three wishes, to be exact. And ixnay on the wishing for more wishes. That's it. Three. Uno, dos, tres. No substitutions, exchanges or refunds.

Ok it's actually a song, but: "Don't want to leave, but we both know, sometimes it's better to go. But somehow I know, we'll meet again. Not sure quite where, and I don't know just when. You're in my heart, so until then":charac2::sad:

My favorite is also a song: it's "baby mine" from Dumbo.
His momma sang it to him and I sang it to both of my children.

It's just so beautiful!:dumbo:

The inspirational ones are the best, and I even have two of them framed and put up in my room!
Here goes...

'Even miracles take a little time.' (Cinderella)
'Don't just fly, soar.' (Dumbo)
'The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.' (Pirates of the Caribbean)
'The things that make me different are the things that make me ME.' (Winnie the Pooh)
'Now, think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings.' (Peter Pan)
'Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.' (Donald Duck)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!