Favorite Disney Memory!!

kingdom=home

Earning My Ears
One of my favs is... Me and my family were at HS it was late and it started to down pour and get really windy, tons of people got under this little shelter by the bathrooms beside The AI Experince, finally somone let us in to the AI place were u go before entering the theater. Tons more people kept coming under the shelter (there was no one in sight besides the people under the shelter, it was creepy). After a whole bunch of people (kids and cast members) began coming in, a cast member that had a broom and bucket started drawing disney characters on the concrete using his broom and water (Mickey, Donald, ect.). Many kids started huddiling around, laughing and smiling waiting for the next character to be drawn (in FL temp the water dried very quickly). It made that time so enjoyable, later the cast member was rewarded by another cast member that gave him some kind of certificate. The rain let down a little bit and everyone was able to leave, I will never forget this moment or that cast member, I think it really describes Disney perfectly, its MAGICAL!!

Do you have a Disney memory????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter