Favorite CS at each park?

Magic Kingdom - Columbia Harbour House. Love the food, I always have the shrimp and is enjoy sitting upstairs and people watching.

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons. It’s very rare we’ll choose to eat at any other counter service in this park.

Animal Kingdom - Satu’li Canteen. Always left with an empty plate lol (Flame Tree is a close 2nd though because I love the seating area)

Hollywood Studios - Backlot Express if I have to pick one

MK Pecos Bill or Columbia Harbour House
AK Satu'Li or Flame Tree
HS if I have to pick, Backlot Express, but have not tried Woodys Lunchbox yet
EPCOT Katsura Grill, Tangierine Cafe, Yorkshire County Fish Shop

MK: Pecos Bill
EP: Electric Umbrella
AK: Satu’li Canteen
HS: None (always do table service)
Disney Springs: Earl of Sandwich

MK - BOG lunch or Columbia Harbor House
EP - Cantina de San Angel or Liberty Inn (they have the best QS burgers because they use brioche buns)
AK - DH isn't a fan of AK, so we only go every few years - we generally end up at Restaurantasaurus because they have a drink refill station.
HS - Backlot Express

MK - Probably Columbia Harbor House. I had liked the changeover for Pecos Bill to southwestern, but there were some menu changes more recently that I wasn't really thrilled with.

EP - La Cantina de San Angel. (But, if there's a festival going on, it might be just "eat around the world" at the booths)

AK - Satu'li Canteen. Now my favorite CS at WDW.

HS - Try to avoid all CS there. Since its (hopefully temporarily) not a full day park, I'll try to eat before/after somewhere else. Otherwise, probably Backlot Express.

MK: BOG lunch
AK: not sure, we don't usually eat much there for some reason
EP: Tangerine Cafe or La Cantina de San Angel
HS: usually Backlot Express

[QUOTE="PhoenixStrength, post: 60481739, member: 310336",]
HS: Woody's Lunch Box[/QUOTE]
I have been wondering about this one. Did you have the grilled cheese, by any chance? Tomato soup?

MK-Casey's Corner or Pecos Bill's Topping Bar for the salad
EP-Morocco or Mexico or Sunshine Seasons (so much good food in that park)
HS-I can usually find something in that area down near TOT
AK-Harambe Market

[QUOTE="PhoenixStrength, post: 60481739, member: 310336",]
HS: Woody's Lunch Box
I have been wondering about this one. Did you have the grilled cheese, by any chance? Tomato soup?[/QUOTE]

Yes I did, and both were quite flavorful and I would get them again in an instant. My DH got the Brisket melt and really enjoyed it too.

MK - Cosmic Ray’s. Love the burger fixings bar
EP - Sunshine Seasons!
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
HS - we rarely go to HS anymore, but if we do, we usually eat at Backlot Express or ABC Commissary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts