Favorite CS at each park?

Shellbells

DIS Veteran
What are your favorite CS at each park? It doesn't matter why, the food, the ambiance, you love the napkins? What's your favorites?

MK - Harbor House
AK - Satu'li
EP - Katsura Grill (really the only one we've eaten at recently)
HS - Not a fan of any of them.

MK- Columbia Harbour House
Epcot -Tangierine Cafe - so much food on the platter, we use two credits for four of us.
AK- flame tree bbq
Hs- sorry we hate eating here. We usually just get something super small at backlot or split a pizza and eat else where after.

MK- Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bill, BOG (lunch)
AK- Flame Tree or Satuli Canteen
Epcot- I kind of snack around usually but I love La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico
HS- Backlot Express usually wins for AC and drink refills but we also like Fairfax Fare

AK- Satuli Canteen
Epcot- France Les Halles
HS- not a fan of eating at this park but ABC commissary was ok our last trip

Epcot- Tangierine Cafe
AK- Flame Tree
HS- Never eat in this park whether TS or the very weak CS options. I get a good breakfast, grab a snack or two mid day and get dinner on the Boardwalk.

MK- Harbour House or Pecos Bill
Epcot - les Halles France or la Cantina San Angel Mexico
AK, HS - have yet to find any favorites. Satu’li and Flame Tree BBQ at AK were both surprising misses for me. Usually just share a Mickey pretzel or pizza at HS and eat elsewhere before or after.

MK: Be Our Guest for lunch, otherwise Columbia Harbour House or Pecos Bills
Epcot: La Cantina de San Angel or Les Halles
AK: Satu'li Canteen
HS: Woody's Lunch Box

LOL, looks like our MK is pretty much standard :P

MK-Columbia Harbor House: For food & worst kept secret...2nd floor seating :ssst:
Epcot-Yorkshire County Fish shop: For food & ale draft
AK-Flame Tree BBQ: For food & water side seating
HS-(don’t judge :crazy2: normally... I know!) Rosie’s All American Cafe: ONLY for fried green tomato sandwich & pale ale...that sandwich really has a hold on me :oops:

MK=Tough call but Columbia Harbor House for the delicious food (I love the Grilled Salmon! :D) and pleasant atmosphere or Pecos Bill (Cannot go wrong with their QS Tex-Mex and toppings bar)
Epcot=Another tough call but it's between Sunshine Seasons with its delicious food that's available for almost every palette or Tangierene Cafe, again with delicious and authentic Middle Eastern food (love the Schwarma) served in large portions
DHS=haven't been in a while but Fairfax Fare has decent BBQ Chicken and they were very good at accommodating my food allergies
AK=Flame Tree BBQ for the same reasons that @Tia1977 mentions :D

MK: Pecos Bill
AK: Flame Tree
EP: Sunshine Seasons
DHS: ABC Commissary :confused3

MK---- Harbour House
AK-----Satuli
Epcot--Don't eat CS there to many good TS to choose from
HS-----While this is my favorite park since they took out the Star Wars stuff from Backlot Express nothing. This park really stinks at CS.

MK: Columbia Harbor House
EPCOT: Tangerine Cafe
HS: Backlot Express if I have to pick one
AK: Satu'li Canteen

MK- Pecos Bill's
AK- Flame Tree BBQ
EP- Les Halles
HS- ABC Commissary for indoor seating

mkla2015 and I must have the same tastes. And the same reason for our ABC Commissary choice. Since I typically go in the heat of summer, indoor seating with air conditioning is a must at times!

MK: Columbia Harbor House
Epcot: Les Halles/Tangierine Cafe
AK: I don't think I've done CS because I love Tusker House, Yak & Yeti and Tiffins/Nomad so much.
DHS: I don't like their CS, but I do like eating in the lounges. I might choose Woody's for CS but I haven't been there yet.

MK: Be Our Guest for lunch. Sleepy Hollow if BOG isn't available.

Epcot: Tangerine Cafe. French and Norway bakery are both also great.

HS: Woody's Lunchbox

AK: Harambe Market. Satu'li Canteen close second.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter